Author Topic: These are the 21 internal memo items the top Marine wants to immediately change  (Read 231 times)

rangerrebew

These are the 21 internal memo items the top Marine wants to immediately change
Philip Athey

On Feb. 21 Marine Commandant Gen. David Berger took to Twitter to lay out eight items he highlighted for “immediate action” in the Corps.

The tweets mentioned potential policy changes Berger was interested in, including increasing gender integration, recruiting smarter grunts and increasing maternity leave up to a full year.

However the changes only represent a fraction of Berger’s priorities, according to an internal memo floating on the internet and acquired and verified by Marine Corps Times.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2020/03/04/these-are-the-21-internal-memo-items-the-commandant-wants-to-immediately-change-in-the-corps/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Are they POSITIVE this guy isn't General Gomer Pyle?

HEY! GOMER! I'm talking to you,listen up! If you can do without them for a year,you can do without them forever because you never needed them to start with,you freaking PC idiot! Are you commanding a military assault force,or a welfare agency?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Are they POSITIVE this guy isn't General Gomer Pyle?

HEY! GOMER! I'm talking to you,listen up! If you can do without them for a year,you can do without them forever because you never needed them to start with,you freaking PC idiot! Are you commanding a military assault force,or a welfare agency?

The way the left has been behaving recently, it wouldn't surprise me if this Peckerwood weren't attempting to provoke some election year reaction or commentary from the executive that can be used to crank out the feminist vote.

It's always political.