Author Topic: ABC Indulges Hillary Delusions: Must Be Hard to Not Be President When You 'Really Won'  (Read 367 times)

rangerrebew

ABC Indulges Hillary Delusions: Must Be Hard to Not Be President When You 'Really Won'
By Kristine Marsh | March 4, 2020 10:40 AM EST

If you thought yesterday morning’s interview with Hillary Clinton on Good Morning America was bad, the network continued its nauseatingly affectionate treatment of Clinton in an extended interview shown on ABC’s streaming channel, ABC Live, Tuesday evening. Correspondent Linsey Davis offered unfettered praise for Clinton in this version, even shamelessly affirming the failed 2016 candidate’s delusions that she actually won the election.

During the network’s primetime Super Tuesday coverage on ABC Live, they took a brief break to continue their exclusive interview with Clinton. Throughout the interview, Davis kept slobbering over Clinton’s credentials:

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/03/04/abc-indulges-clintons-delusions-mustve-been-hard-really-won-2016

rangerrebew

If she had "really won," she and her womanizing husband would be living in the White House. :tongue2:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is not new. I've seen video of her being introduce as 'Madam President' in several different far-Left venues.
It is a kind of 'elder abuse' in a way. They are taking advantage of her fragile mentality.
The same as if they introduced a guy who thinks he is Napoleon as "Emperor of France - Joe Biden".

It is hard to know if they are catering to her delusions, or if they are 'making fun' of her.
They all huddle in the back afterward laughing, "hahahaha And...and...and then I told her she was the 'real' President hahahaha".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

This is not new. I've seen video of her being introduce as 'Madam President' in several different far-Left venues.
It is a kind of 'elder abuse' in a way. They are taking advantage of her fragile mentality.
The same as if they introduced a guy who thinks he is Napoleon as "Emperor of France - Joe Biden".

It is hard to know if they are catering to her delusions, or if they are 'making fun' of her.
They all huddle in the back afterward laughing, "hahahaha And...and...and then I told her she was the 'real' President hahahaha".

Actually, with nursing home occupants with severe dementia, redirecting them towards reality can be met with hostility. When I was a CNA while working my way through College, we had a resident who every evening wouldn’t go to bed until she found her cat. In order to get compliance from her, we would tell her that we will let her cat in if she went to bed.

So sometimes you do have to indulge their “reality”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
They are mocking her without knowing it
Countdown to Resignation

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are mocking her without knowing it
That's what I think as well.
They were goading her into some anti-Trump diatribe about how she 'really won' and then Trump stole the election.
They want publicity. They want headlines. And poking Hillary's sore spot is way to get both.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.