Author Topic: Warren reassessing campaign after disappointing Super Tuesday  (Read 943 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren reassessing campaign after disappointing Super Tuesday
By Reid Wilson - 03/04/20 10:26 AM EST

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) is taking a day to assess whether she still has a path to the Democratic nomination after a disappointing Super Tuesday in which she failed to net a substantial delegate haul.

Warren flew home to Boston late Tuesday, after a Detroit rally. She has no public events scheduled for the day. A senior campaign official told The Hill she would meet with staff to gauge her remaining chances.

"Elizabeth is talking to her team to assess the path forward," the campaign aide said.

Warren has yet to win a single contest, and she suffered disappointing losses in both early voting states and in states that voted on Super Tuesday. She finished an embarrassing third place in Massachusetts, her home state, behind both former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/485898-warren-reassessing-campaign-after-disappointing-super-tuesday
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Warren reassessing campaign after disappointing Super Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 04:25:01 pm »

"Elizabeth is talking to her team to assess the path forward," the campaign aide said.

Sounds like a Trail of Tears ending for this fraud.  Finishing 3rd in her own state?  LMAO.  This will only embolden her own party oppoents come her next re-election.  March 3rd might be the wonderful day for all where  this bitch finally rides off into the happy hunting grounds of obscurity and irrerevleance.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 07:40:08 pm »
Fantastic - 79% in her home state voted against her - even the pathetic twit Kasich held his own state. If she'd dropped out Monday to avoid this debacle she'd have remained viable for 2024 if Trump wins, but this beat down is a well-deserved double tap to the back of the head.

Edit> I also see that Warren's campaign is crowing about kneecapping Bloomberg, which is funny on two levels - outside New England, Bloomberg beat her in every state; and the "progressives" would have been in a stronger position with a viable Bloomberg splitting votes with Biden.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 08:19:58 pm by Snarknado »
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 10:52:47 pm »
Fantastic - 79% in her home state voted against her - even the pathetic twit Kasich held his own state. If she'd dropped out Monday to avoid this debacle she'd have remained viable for 2024 if Trump wins, but this beat down is a well-deserved double tap to the back of the head.

Edit> I also see that Warren's campaign is crowing about kneecapping Bloomberg, which is funny on two levels - outside New England, Bloomberg beat her in every state; and the "progressives" would have been in a stronger position with a viable Bloomberg splitting votes with Biden.

What I find amusing is every point she took off of Bloomy, went to Bernie and not her.  Nice shootin', Lieawatha!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 11:17:27 pm »
Warren weighs her options. Endorsing Sanders is probably No. 1.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/warren-weighs-her-options-endorsing-sanders-is-probably-no-1/ar-BB10KP1M?li=BBnb7Kz

She hasn’t said. After a rally in Detroit, Warren flew home to Boston late Tuesday. She has no public events scheduled Wednesday. A senior campaign official told The Hill she would meet with staff to consider her options.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warren has already 'suspended' her campaign. She is just not calling it that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 11:28:26 pm »
Warren weighs her options. Endorsing Sanders is probably No. 1.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/warren-weighs-her-options-endorsing-sanders-is-probably-no-1/ar-BB10KP1M?li=BBnb7Kz

She hasn’t said. After a rally in Detroit, Warren flew home to Boston late Tuesday. She has no public events scheduled Wednesday. A senior campaign official told The Hill she would meet with staff to consider her options.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warren has already 'suspended' her campaign. She is just not calling it that.

She's holding out for a shot at Biteme's Veep.  She would be a good choice for him, she can attract the Bernbots.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 11:37:25 pm »
She is a Bernbot herself. She want to be Bernie's VP, not Biden.
That's why she is endorsing him.
Many analysts have said that most of her votes came right out of Sanders' pocket.
If they teamed up, they could likely beat Biden.
They will not have a chance against Trump, but they could beat Biden.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 11:41:48 pm »
She in until the money dries up and no longer.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 11:57:56 pm »
She is a Bernbot herself. She want to be Bernie's VP, not Biden.
That's why she is endorsing him.
Many analysts have said that most of her votes came right out of Sanders' pocket.
If they teamed up, they could likely beat Biden.
They will not have a chance against Trump, but they could beat Biden.

She would bring nothing to a Bernie ticket.  They're both extreme lefties, so there would be no "balance" to the ticket. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 11:59:42 pm »
She in until the money dries up and no longer.

That would be right now, the day after the Super Tuesday where she got her ass kicked to third place in her own State.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2020, 12:03:24 am »
Hard to believe the voters didn't warm to a woman that is batshit crazy and has a voice shrill enough to shatter glass,ain't it?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2020, 12:03:48 am »
That would be right now, the day after the Super Tuesday where she got her ass kicked to third place in her own State.

Unless the money people have some motive we are not privy to, yes.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2020, 12:06:53 am »
Sounds like a Trail of Tears ending for this fraud.  Finishing 3rd in her own state?  LMAO.  This will only embolden her own party oppoents come her next re-election.  March 3rd might be the wonderful day for all where  this bitch finally rides off into the happy hunting grounds of obscurity and irrerevleance.

@catfish1957

Naw,some cable news station will hire her as a political commentator.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2020, 12:12:20 am »
Unless the money people have some motive we are not privy to, yes.

Like Biteme backers wanting to peel votes away from Sanders in the Primaries.  I can see that happening, and in fact I'd call that a "tell" about what they think their hand is worth in the Poker game.  If we see her still advertising, it's the Party Swells propping her up.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2020, 12:15:27 am »
Like Biteme backers wanting to peel votes away from Sanders in the Primaries.  I can see that happening, and in fact I'd call that a "tell" about what they think their hand is worth in the Poker game.  If we see her still advertising, it's the Party Swells propping her up.

This afternoon a Bloomers ad ran here in FL.  Wasting more money which means absolutely nothing to him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2020, 12:24:07 am »
This afternoon a Bloomers ad ran here in FL.  Wasting more money which means absolutely nothing to him.

The ads are attack-Trump ads, so he sees nothing wrong with continuing his pretend campaign, to skirt any campaign finance laws that may impede his running those ads as a private citizen.  He can (and probably will) keep on running them on a "suspended" campaign, for months. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2020, 03:03:58 am »
Shades of Walter Mondale, who had the distinction of having a majority vote against him in every state in the '84 election, including his home state of Minnesota.

He did manage to get more Minnesota votes than Reagan though, 49.72% to Reagan's 49.54%.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2020, 05:09:01 pm »

Wouldn't you know it? Just when there is no path left for Bernie Lie-A-Watha's money dries up!  @Cyber Liberty

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2020, 05:11:13 pm »
Wouldn't you know it? Just when there is no path left for Bernie Lie-A-Watha's money dries up!  @Cyber Liberty

Would be a hoot if he has to absorb the sqauw's debt.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2020, 05:15:05 pm »

Gotta watch 'em every minute.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2020, 05:18:51 pm »
Warren reassessing campaign after disappointing Super Tuesday
By Reid Wilson - 03/04/20 10:26 AM EST

24 hours later!!!!

Offline musiclady

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 05:25:21 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2020, 05:55:59 pm »
Apparently the "reassessment" came to a conclusion.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2020, 10:25:47 pm »
So, the tried-and-true "sexism" excuse again. But wait - this isn't knuckle-dragging repubs, it's the party she's so proud to represent!
---------
If Warren genuinely believed half the garbage she spews she'd have no hesitation about giving Sanders her ringing endorsement. The problem is that Sanders isn't a real dem so aligning herself with him risks any slim chance of redeeming herself with the party. She doesn't bring much of anything to the table and it's hard to see how she remains relevant - if the party kicks her to the curb who would even notice?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2020, 01:52:03 am »
Looks like Lieawatha done folded up her teepee to head back to the reservation.

But... did she endorse Biden yet, as did the others?
(...and, having done so, now awaits the check in the mail...?)