Author Topic: BREAKING>>Bloomberg suspends campaign  (Read 701 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING>>Bloomberg suspends campaign
« on: March 04, 2020, 03:14:19 pm »
Just breaking

Will endorse Biden...per Fox
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 03:16:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING>>Bloomberg suspends campaign
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 03:19:53 pm »
Bloomberg ends presidential campaign after dismal Super Tuesday

The billionaire ex-New York mayor's campaign faltered after underwhelming debate performances and criticisms of his stop-and-frisk policing policy and past statements about women.

March 4, 2020, 9:12 AM CST
By Adam Edelman

Mike Bloomberg, the billionaire former New York City mayor who jumped into the 2020 presidential race late and spent over $500 million on an unorthodox campaign, has ended his bid for the Democratic nomination.

Bloomberg, who sat out the first four nominating contests in the Democratic primary, had banked heavily on success on Super Tuesday and afterward, pouring almost half a billion dollars (as of late February) of his personal fortune into ad spending in the states voting on and after that day.

But Bloomberg, a former Republican and independent who pitched himself as a moderate Democrat who could beat President Donald Trump, was not able to earn those votes effectively following the resurgence of fellow moderate former Vice President Joe Biden.

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/bloomberg-ends-presidential-campaign-after-dismal-super-tuesday-n1149446?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_np
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 03:23:43 pm »
Wow.  I am just absolutely heartbroken!  He made a complete azz out of himself. :rolling:

When is Wigwam Warren going to announce she's dropping out?  She couldn't even carry her home state.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline thackney

Re: Bloomberg suspends campaign
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 03:26:11 pm »
$500 Million - Poof - gone...

Not really gone, just moved from his pocket to others.  I know of teenagers where getting money hosting videos promoting him on instragram and the like.  A son of a friend did it, but first apologized to my wife knowing she would see it.  A $150 bucks is a $150 bucks...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 03:26:49 pm »

Half a billion $$ that could have done greater damage; ditto Steyer's quarter billion $$, BTW.

Does this mean I'll soon not be flooded with the BloomingIdiot's ads everywhere I go online?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 03:26:54 pm »
Wow.  I am just absolutely heartbroken!  He made a complete azz out of himself. :rolling:

When is Wigwam Warren going to announce she's dropping out?  She couldn't even carry her home state.

I suspect she's been commissioned by the DNC to dilute Bernie's wackadoo vote.

Online DB

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 03:29:55 pm »
Not really gone, just moved from his pocket to others.  I know of teenagers where getting money hosting videos promoting him on instragram and the like.  A son of a friend did it, but first apologized to my wife knowing she would see it.  A $150 bucks is a $150 bucks...

The MSM got the bulk of it I would guess. But Bloomberg paid it out and for him it is gone...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 03:35:34 pm »
I guess Bloomy’s not as delusional as I first thought when he said he could be the one to beat Trump. Even Buttigieg got more votes than him in some states, though Buttigieg had already dropped out of the race!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 03:39:55 pm »
Nah, someone made a bunch on ad footage, printing, and stuff. Half a Billion? What a lovely economic stimulus...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2020, 03:40:26 pm »
I guess Bloomy’s not as delusional as I first thought when he said he could be the one to beat Trump. Even Buttigieg got more votes than him in some states, though Buttigieg had already dropped out of the race!
See? It ain't who you know...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2020, 03:44:31 pm »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2020, 03:46:47 pm »

Seems he was showing up on every 3rd You Tube Ad.  I couldn't click "skip Ad" quick enough.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2020, 03:47:46 pm »
Nah, someone made a bunch on ad footage, printing, and stuff. Half a Billion? What a lovely economic stimulus...

Yep more commerece for the Trump economy.  Mr. Bloomberg, we thank you. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2020, 07:48:12 pm »
Thanks to the Trump economy Bloomberg will never miss that cash - the tax cuts alone put far more than that in his pocket. If Clinton had won his net worth would be lower by billions.

Just got a good laugh though - our mail today included a Bloomberg solicitation. If it had included a postage-paid return envelope I'd have sent him a sympathy note...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2020, 02:06:11 am »
Little guy with a lotta money = lotta lousy campaign ads with little results...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2020, 03:57:20 am »
Little guy with a lotta money = lotta lousy campaign ads with little results...
Maybe he should take up farming....

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

C S Lewis