Author Topic: Biden Promises Pathway for 11M New Citizens; Tells Dreamers, 'Have Hope’  (Read 432 times)

Online libertybele

Biden Promises Pathway for 11M New Citizens; Tells Dreamers, 'Have Hope’

"The middle class is getting clobbered...they're badly hurt," former Vice President Joe Biden told his supporters in Los Angeles Tuesday night.

"The people, they're the reason why I'm running. They’re the reason why I'm a Democrat in the first place.”

Biden then made it clear that he's talking about some of the people:

“These are people who build our bridges, repair our roads, keep our water safe, who teach our kids; look, who race into burning buildings to protect other people; who grow our food, build our cars, pick up our garbage, our streets -- veterans, dreamers, single moms.

“And by the way, every Dreamer, have hope, because I’m coming and you're not going anywhere.

“And we're going to provide a pathway, a pathway, for 11 million citizens. If the other guys voted for the-- I won’t get into that, I won't get going,” Biden said, apparently losing his train of thought..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/biden-promises-pathway-11m-new-citizens-tells-dreamers-have-hope
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Thing about Biden is people expect him to be a moderate or a centrist, at least compared to Bernie, but I expect that Biden, if elected president, would go for all the same things the radicals want.  The party has moved further left and the old guard like Biden will have to change too.

Online libertybele

Thing about Biden is people expect him to be a moderate or a centrist, at least compared to Bernie, but I expect that Biden, if elected president, would go for all the same things the radicals want.  The party has moved further left and the old guard like Biden will have to change too.

Biden will do whatever it takes to win, and he will do whatever he is told to do once elected. His ties with the Ukraine and China are very concerning.

IMHO Biden is going to be a huge problem for Trump.  Trump already pointed the finger at him and Hunter and they've escaped any responsibility.  So, there's no way that Trump or Barr can go after either one of them as it's going to look like it's strictly Trump trying to eliminate his political opponent.  This IS why the DEMS want Biden in office.  They cannot afford to have Biden go down -- Biden tumbles and so does the party. 

Again, I'm predicting a Biden/Beto ticket. Beto represents youth and he is very fluent in Spanish and was a force to be reckoned with in TX.  Biden wins TX and it's game over for Trump and I think Trump would also have trouble in FL because of the very large Hispanic population.

I think Trump would need to really reconsider Pence as his VP and hopefully appointing him in charge of the coronavirus is a way for him to nominate an other VP.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

If by some freak miracle he wins the WH the radical wing of the rat party in congress will utterly steamroll Biden. His role will be reduced for something less than ceremonial.

The rats are focusing on whomever Biden nominates for veep.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 01:36:01 pm by skeeter »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Joe Biden will do whatever Congress tells him to do. He is a creature of the Senate. That's who he is. He is a weak leader.

If it's run by Bernie-ites like AOC, he'll be like Bernie. If it's run by Republicans, he'll compromise.

Remember: Biden is one of the last of the "Rockefeller Republicans" of the 1960s who is still active in politics.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bilo

And we're going to provide a pathway, a pathway, for 11 million citizens.

This is a scam. The real number is closer to 35 million.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Biden Promises Pathway for 11M New Citizens; Tells Dreamers, 'Have Hope’
===========================================================================

Biden promises Pathway for 11M New Democratic Voters ; Tells Mexican Left Wing Millenials, "We've bought your vote for the next 20 years...  do your thing."

Edited slightly for accuracy
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't worry,Joe. You Dims have a solid lock on the illegal alien vote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

And we're going to provide a pathway, a pathway, for 11 million citizens.

This is a scam. The real number is closer to 35 million.

Exactly.  Over 15 years ago, the numbers that I kept running across indicated 20,000,000. I would say that your number of 35,000,000 is probably accurate and may even be a little conservative. Keep in mind that all those children/teens who were brought and placed throughout the U.S. are not considered "illegal" but displaced and not included in the count, nor are those who have come in as refugees.  In some reports on stats, Hispanics have been counted as White.

Offline bilo

Exactly.  Over 15 years ago, the numbers that I kept running across indicated 20,000,000. I would say that your number of 35,000,000 is probably accurate and may even be a little conservative. Keep in mind that all those children/teens who were brought and placed throughout the U.S. are not considered "illegal" but displaced and not included in the count, nor are those who have come in as refugees.  In some reports on stats, Hispanics have been counted as White.

Until the 1960's they were counted as white, (because they are).

The Rats have been pushing identity politics for a long time. They don't care if they divide the country to do it. It use to be that immigrants would come into our country and assimilate within a generation. Now we have no common culture for them to assimilate into. I think it's Trump's recognition of this that drives him to promote our traditions; love of the country, love of the flag, pride in our ancestors who tamed the wilderness, respect for our Judeo-Christian that the country was founded on. I happily support him in this effort.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Until the 1960's they were counted as white, (because they are).

The Rats have been pushing identity politics for a long time. They don't care if they divide the country to do it. 

@bilo

You misunderstand. It is NOT that the Dims "don't care". They push identity politics because it is ESSENTIAL if they are to ever be able to establish the police state of their dreams. A united citizenry are their biggest nightmare come true. They NEED the identity politics to sow discord and violence because they can ONLY gain power via creating a state of anarchy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!