Author Topic: Michigan State student leaders try to sic the police on people who offended them  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

Michigan State student leaders try to sic the police on people who offended them
Greg Piper - Associate Editor •March 3, 2020

Police ‘quickly determined it was not criminal in nature’

Here’s a weird one: College students tried to get police to punish someone, and the cops refused.

Michigan State University’s student government was so offended by anonymous comments in an online question-and-answer session with President Samuel Stanley that it asked police to identify the users by IP address.

The Associated Students of MSU wrote in a Facebook post that it should have halted the Q&A as soon as it saw the “numerous racist and hateful comments” submitted through the platform, Slido. It takes “full accountability for not fully protecting black students.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/michigan-state-student-leaders-try-to-sic-the-police-on-people-who-offended-them/

rangerrebew

I could keep the police busy with investigating politicians, most all of whom offend me. :tongue2:

Offline mountaineer

These children don't know the meaning of racist and hateful. Just once, I'd like to see the administration set the kiddies straight.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org