Author Topic: 'Never prouder': Bloomberg boasts of backing mosque near 9/11 Ground Zero  (Read 367 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Speaking at a pro-Israel 2020 policy conference Monday, former New York City mayor and current Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg declared one of his greatest moments was insisting it was just fine to build a mosque near Ground Zero after Sept. 11.

His comments marked the second time in less than a month Mr. Bloomberg has sought to cloak his presidential bid in the memory of the 9/11 attacks, which occurred before he was elected.

“I was never prouder than when I stood in the shadow of the Statue of Liberty and argued that Muslim New Yorkers had every right to build a mosque anywhere in our city, including near the World Trade Center,” Mr. Bloomberg told the applauding crowd during his address to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.
  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/2/mike-bloomberg-aipac-boasts-backing-mosque-near-91/

Great way to campaign, as most Americans most definitely do not support this nonsense. And at a pro-Israel conference to boot.

put a fork in him, after $250 million, he appears toast.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington