Author Topic: Biden surges higher with Klobuchar, Buttigieg endorsements  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden surges higher with Klobuchar, Buttigieg endorsements
« on: March 02, 2020, 09:18:29 pm »
By Amie Parnes - 03/02/20 04:08 PM EST

© Greg Nash

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s momentum after a big victory in South Carolina surged higher on Monday as Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) dropped out of the race and endorsed him for president.

Klobuchar became the second centrist rival to Biden in less than 24 hours to end their campaign and endorse Biden after the South Carolina results.

Former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg suspended his campaign after a disappointing showing in South Carolina. Buttigieg is also endorsing Biden, according to a source close to Biden’s campaign. 

All of this was stupendous news for Biden whose campaign was but left for dead after he performed poorly in Iowa and New Hampshire. He’s now emerging as the clear rival to Sen. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) for the Democratic nomination.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/485550-biden-surges-higher-with-klobuchar-buttigieg-endorsements
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden surges higher with Klobuchar, Buttigieg endorsements
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 09:19:57 pm »
Oh boy. There’s no stopping him now.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 09:23:39 pm »
They may be successful in upending Bernie or they may not.  Either way, I am staying away from Milwaukee during the DNC convention.  I hope my relatives who live there know what is coming down the pike.   
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 11:20:14 pm »
The problem is they retired their campaign before Super Tuesday, meaning anybody who cast an early ballot for them wasted their vote, and Biden won't be getting them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 11:21:41 pm »
They may be successful in upending Bernie or they may not.  Either way, I am staying away from Milwaukee during the DNC convention.  I hope my relatives who live there know what is coming down the pike.
I agree.  Am old enough to recall the '68 DNC in Chicago and it was a riot.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2020, 11:25:56 pm »
Oh boy. There’s no stopping him now.

@skeeter

Well,not unless it is the Hilderbeast or Trump,anyway.

We ALL knew the DNC was never going to allow them to give their votes to Bernie. Bernie is a true-believer,not a team player tool. If either had tried to give their votes to Bernie,they would have never held elective office again.

I never thought I would live long enough to see a serious presidental candidate stoopider than Goober Gore,but here we are.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 11:28:40 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2020, 11:31:28 pm »
The Long Knives are out for Sanders.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2020, 01:42:32 am »
Just because Klobhopper and Buttplug "threw their support" to ol' Joe doesn't necessarily mean that their supporters will do the same.

Let's see what happens tomorrow...