Author Topic: Vanessa Bryant Calls For Deputies Who Shared Helicopter Crash Photos To Be Punished  (Read 455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vanessa Bryant Calls For Deputies Who Shared Helicopter Crash Photos To Be Punished

Lauryn Overhultz
Columnist
March 02, 2020 10:40 AM ET

Vanessa Bryant has called for punishment for the deputies who allegedly shared photos of the helicopter crash that left Kobe Bryant and daughter, Gianna, dead.

The statement was made by Vanessa’s attorney Gary C. Robb and shared on her personal Instagram account Sunday.

Vanessa requested the area of the crash be made a no-fly zone on Jan. 26, the same day the helicopter went down.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/02/vanessa-bryant-helicopter-crash-photos-kobe-bryant-fire-department/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Butt she has no problem showing off that $4M rock that Kobe gave her after he raped that made in Colorado.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.