Author Topic: Was President Trump spied on as part of Carter Page wiretapping? By Sharyl Attkisson  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Was President Trump spied on as part of Carter Page wiretapping?
By Sharyl Attkisson, opinion contributor — 03/02/20 09:30 AM EST

The Department of Justice (DOJ) inspector general is busy conducting a comprehensive review of wiretaps touched by DOJ and FBI officials responsible for the improper wiretapping of former Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page.

But little has been said about important, outstanding questions that theoretically impact thousands of U.S. citizens whose privacy may have been improperly or illegally invaded by the government.

In 2016 and 2017, there were four government wiretaps against Page, each reportedly lasting 90 days. The FBI’s theory was that Page was a Russian agent, or imminently about to become one. A wiretap allows government agents to collect, listen to, read, rifle through and store emails, snail mail, phone calls, text messages, photographs, bank records — you name it. But under a little-known policy, the government allows itself to extend the collection of personal material far beyond the wiretapped target … to people “two hops” away from that person.

What does this mean?

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/485072-was-president-trump-spied-on-as-part-of-carter-page-wiretapping

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Attkisson, FTA:

All of that is just speculation, at this point. But this much is not: With the DOJ and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court recently determining that at least some of the wiretaps against Page were invalid, it means the government also invaded the privacy of a whole lot of other innocent Americans through those improper wiretaps.

Emphasis mine.  Something I've wondered since I first smelled the odor from the Carter Page FISA Warrants.  Surely Page wasn't the only person like that, so who else did Strozk and his lady friend lie about to the FISA Court?  And when are people going to get upset about the wholesale unmasking of Americans in the closing period of O'Bastard's regime?  Why did the UN Ambassador sign off so many of the unmaskings?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: