Author Topic: Sanders addresses massive California crowds at rallies ahead of Super Tuesday  (Read 404 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sanders addresses massive California crowds at rallies ahead of Super Tuesday
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., two days before Super Tuesday, held two massive rallies on Sunday in delegate-rich California, drumming up enthusiasm before a combined crowd of nearly 25,000 people, the campaign estimated.

More than a third of all delegates are on the line Tuesday, with 14 states and American Samoa holding primaries. Of the roughly 1,350 delegates up for grabs, 415 are from California, which is why Sanders’ campaign is hoping left-wing enthusiasm there can carry them to a big win.

“Our campaign has built a multiracial, multigenerational working-class movement across California,” said Rafael Návar, the campaign’s California state director, in announcing the crowd count. “Our supporters and our volunteers across the state are what drives this campaign, and we have the energy and excitement to do very well here in California.”

Sanders’ rallies were huge even by his standards and certainly compared with crowds for other candidates. Sen. Elizabeth Warren, for instance, rallied a crowd estimated at 2,000 in Houston a day earlier.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-addresses-massive-california-crowd-at-rally-ahead-of-super-tuesday
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

The big news here is Flavah Flav is suing The Bern for his unauthorized use of a clock.