Author Topic: As President, Biden Looks Forward to 'Appointing the First African-American Woman to the United Sta  (Read 474 times)

rangerrebew

As President, Biden Looks Forward to 'Appointing the First African-American Woman to the United States Senate'
By Jim Treacher February 28, 2020

As fun as it would be to watch a Biden/Trump debate, it doesn't look like that's ever going to happen. So far Biden has an unbroken 36-year streak of never winning a presidential primary, and his behavior during the 2020 campaign is not inspiring confidence. So far just today, he's had to admit he lied about getting arrested in South Africa 30 years ago. And now, in South Carolina, he's babbling this nonsense into a microphone in front of cameras:

"I'm looking forward to appointing the first African-American woman to the United States Senate."

This would be very big news indeed, for two reasons:

https://pjmedia.com/election/as-president-biden-looks-forward-to-appointing-the-first-african-american-woman-to-the-united-states-senate/

rangerrebew

Online libertybele

Don't count Biden out. Buttgig stepped down giving him some delegates.  The DMES and the DNC don't want Bernie.  Warren is next in delegates and I predict she'll be the next one out.  It will be Biden and Trump and the DNC will be doing everything to make sure he wins.  Because of Burisma which was exposed during the impeachment hearings, they can't afford for him to lose.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This guy is due for a major meltdown.
I honestly do not believe he will make it to the election before he becomes so far gone that it can no longer be ignored, even by his supporters.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Longiron

I honestly do not believe he will make it to the election before he becomes so far gone that it can no longer be ignored, even by his supporters.

The DNC Club is afraid of Bernie. Blommie is totally disliked and not electable so BITEME wins by default thus far. He will get all the money he needs and plenty to steal, will have all the family on payroll's just to beat the BERN. All good until the CONVENTION then a BIG Surprise and Biteme is terminated. Of course the CLUB is negotiating with the BERN to drop out and that will happen in couple of months. BERN knows it and just hedging to get them to up the price and the heart attack and problems take over. ****slapping

Offline mrclose

@240B

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@mrclose

I watch Gutfeld every week. Thanks for that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Warren stays in to the convention, you know her mission precisely, to strip as many delegates from Bernie as possible.  I have believed all along she is a Clinton shill, and it was absolutely choreographed.

Anyone with a 1 watt brain knows Biden will not be the candidate.  Today, Buttigieg and Klobuchar dropped out to support Biden.  Someone needs to be the champion to strip votes away from Sanders, such that he cannot win on the first round at the convention.

The other day, I saw Sanders campaigning with Ilhan Omar somewhere other than in her state.  Imagine her as the Secretary of State?  Well, that is what this country is in for if the commie gets elected POTUS.  For her to be running about the countryside, Sanders must have offered her something.  I find it nauseating.

Again, I see but one outcome.  Not one person presently in the race gets the delegates necessary to win on the first ballot.  Once that happens, Hillary's name is thrown in the mix, and the process begins.  I doubt she wins on the first ballot, but by the 5th ballot, it is unanimous for HRC with the exception of the true blue Sanders supporters.  There will be a handful.

Sanders walks away and within one year buys his 4th house.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://pjmedia.com/election/as-president-biden-looks-forward-to-appointing-the-first-african-american-woman-to-the-united-states-senate/

It's time for Joe Biden's loved ones to put an end to this sad spectacle. Dragging him around on the campaign trail is just cruel. It's elder abuse to keep pushing him out in public for the amusement of sick freaks like me. I don't care about his well-being, but they should. He's an old man and it's time for him to rest now. Please don't let him keep tarnishing his golden years.

:silly:

Joe is now the youngest of 3 men running for the democrat nomination.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No worries.  He will not be the Dem nominee.  It will be Sanders or HR Clinton if she jumps in.

I believe this primary election for the Dems is all choreographed.  I think Bloomberg is the fly in the ointment, but I believe much is being done to pave the path for Clinton.  I believe Warren is a shill for Clinton, sole purpose to drain delegates away from Sanders.

If Warren stays in until the convention, then there is a 100% certainty she is working for Clinton.