Author Topic: Biden said he would contest nomination even if Sanders leads in delegates: 'You don't change the rul  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden said he would contest nomination even if Sanders leads in delegates: 'You don't change the rules in middle of the game'
By Rebecca Klar - 03/01/20 10:12 AM EST

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday he would contest the presidential primary nomination at the Democratic  convention if Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is leading in delegates without securing a majority.

“The rules have been set,” Biden said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Biden questioned Sanders’ take that the candidate with a plurality of pledged delegates the convention should become the nominee.

“I wonder where that view was when he was challenging Hillary when she went in with a commanding lead,” Biden added. “You don't change the rules in the middle of the game.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/485345-biden-said-he-would-contest-nomination-even-if-sanders-leads-in-delegates
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Rules" are meant to be bent.  Ask Mini-Mike how he got into the debates.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: