Author Topic: Column: February’s moutza is bleepin’ golden John Kass  (Read 110 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Column: February’s moutza is bleepin’ golden

By John Kass
Chicago Tribune |
Feb 28, 2020 | 6:55 PM

Who wins the Golden Moutza of February?

The list is endless.

Rod Blagojevich, because he’s such a weasel and won’t shut up. I criticized President Donald Trump for commuting his sentence, and now Blago keeps climbing down off his cross in interviews, insisting he’s innocent, while charging more than 100 bucks for video greetings.

And what of the half-wits of the Chicago Board of Education who killed Columbus Day? And that sheep farmer who punches sheep? The Louisiana woman who hid her meth in a very private place, and when it was found by police in a body cavity search said it wasn’t hers?

The thieves who stole the guide dog from a blind man. Illinois politicians. George Clooney. Mike Bloomberg for arrogantly mocking farmers. My dad was a farmer, Bloomberg. He plowed his fields with a mule. The mule was named Truman, after a real Democratic president. Farming is easy? I’d like to see you try it. Nah!

The horde of idiots stretches far off into the horizon. It just never stops.

“It would be easier to list the people who I would not nominate,” said Tony Paul.

“John this month is by far the hardest to decide upon,” said Ruth Truhlar.

“My mind is reeling,” said Bob Thompson. “Too many to choose from.”

“There are so many,” said Yvonne Senical Bolton. “How will you choose?”

more
https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/john-kass/ct-moutza-kass-20200229-x3uho6rowzdevkkmlf757vcoou-story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34