Author Topic: Biden declared winner of SC primary  (Read 878 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden declared winner of SC primary
« on: March 01, 2020, 12:02:29 am »
It's all over Fox News right now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden declared winner of SC primary
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 12:04:00 am »
It's all over Fox News right now.

Right on Joe! On to New Hampshire, man!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 12:12:10 am »
Polls closed 19mins ago... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 12:48:39 am »
I wonder if they thought they were voting for Senator rather than President?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2020, 01:07:18 am »
In a way I'm glad. However, we shall see Super Tuesday.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 01:27:42 am »
In a way I'm glad. However, we shall see Super Tuesday.
Me too. Trump asked his followers, Who would you rather me run against? Crazy Joe or Communist Sanders?
That is a real question. But overall, I would and will vote crazy Joe over U.S.S.R. Sanders.
So, this is a Great Day for everyone, Republicans and Democrats.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2020, 01:34:29 am »
I wonder if they thought they were voting for Senator rather than President?

000hehehehe

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2020, 01:42:57 am »
Feb 25, 2020
My name is Joe Biden and I'm a candidate for the U.S. Senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqS4m-8B4IQ

I think I would prefer the 'other Biden'.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 01:44:32 am by 240B »

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2020, 01:45:00 am »
Me too. Trump asked his followers, Who would you rather me run against? Crazy Joe or Communist Sanders?
That is a real question. But overall, I would and will vote crazy Joe over U.S.S.R. Sanders.
So, this is a Great Day for everyone, Republicans and Democrats.

I agree. Can you imagine the Dems under Sanders Control? Even if he loses. Cause techincally he would be the party lead and he gets to choose who runs the Dems. 

Again, I'm not a fan of Biden. I will be voting for Trump. But Bernie path to the nomination got tougher tonight. Which is a good thing for this country.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 02:00:20 am »
Betting odds on Dem nomination. Sander out by 25+ points even now.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/betting_odds/democratic_2020_nomination/
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 02:01:26 am by 240B »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2020, 02:06:23 am »
?????  Crazy Joe winning is hardly some kind of reason to celebrate. I am amazed at those that think he'd be any better than Bernie with not only his ties to the Ukraine/Russia but also China. He's a communist.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE4UHewpN5w
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2020, 02:12:09 am »
?????  Crazy Joe winning is hardly some kind of reason to celebrate. I am amazed at those that think he'd be any better than Bernie with not only his ties to the Ukraine/Russia but also China. He's a communist.

For me the best thing about crazy Joe’s win is, not that Joe is better, but that it shows the giant split in the Dem party.

The more confusion they have, the better.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline corbe

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2020, 02:12:58 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2020, 02:16:41 am »
Tuesday is going to be interesting...
Might just go vote to confuse things even more...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2020, 02:22:52 am »
Tuesday is going to be interesting...
Might just go vote to confuse things even more...

The majority of states on Tuesday are not likely to go to Sanders.

If Minnesota goes with native daughter Amy, it could get even more interesting....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2020, 05:10:31 am »

You would really like this.  I watched it the other day.  Beck says he is going to leave the Republican party interview with O'reilly

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=glen+beck+leaving+republican+party+interview+with+o%27reilly&&view=detail&mid=41258D4CD73E123F963841258D4CD73E123F9638&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dglen%2Bbeck%2Bleaving%2Brepublican%2Bparty%2Binterview%2Bwith%2Bo%2527reilly%26FORM%3DHDRSC3
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2020, 02:04:38 pm »

@libertybele
I prefer senile Joe to Bernie.  Do you see a difference or preference between the two "communists" please?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2020, 07:56:01 pm »
@libertybele
I prefer senile Joe to Bernie.  Do you see a difference or preference between the two "communists" please?
You know no matter what, we need to very concerned with either ones VP pick since neither Slow Joe or Burny have a high probability of surviving their term if are elected.Both have  :reaper: as a copilot