Author Topic: Belarus Arrests Jehovah’s Witness at Russia’s Request  (Read 346 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Belarus Arrests Jehovah’s Witness at Russia’s Request
Feb. 26, 2020

Belarus has for the first time arrested a Jehovah’s Witness at Russia’s request, the Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia organization said Tuesday amid an ongoing crackdown on the religious group across Russia.

More than 300 believers have been charged or convicted since Russia banned the religious group as an “extremist” organization in 2017. Russian authorities have in the past year escalated the persecution of Jehovah’s Witnesses with raids and other forms of punishment, Human Rights Watch has said.

Nikolai Makhalichev, 36, was detained near the Russian border last Friday and placed in pre-trial detention three days later, the Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia said in an online statement.

Read more at: https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/02/26/belarus-detains-jehovahs-witness-at-russias-request-a69424

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Belarus Arrests Jehovah’s Witness at Russia’s Request
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 04:03:39 pm »
I am not and never have been one of Jehovah's witnesses. I've never set foot in a Kingdom Hall, and have never had a book study with one. So I am not speaking from insider bias or prejudice.

With that context, I have a simple question: Why?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 04:05:45 pm »
I am not and never have been one of Jehovah's witnesses. I've never set foot in a Kingdom Hall, and have never had a book study with one. So I am not speaking from insider bias or prejudice.

With that context, I have a simple question: Why?

As long as they aren't knocking on my door........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2020, 06:49:26 pm »
Belarus has always been the Riskiest loyal lapdog.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.