Author Topic: ‘Don Jr. Better Not Get Close To Me’: Democratic Congressman Appears To Threaten Trump Jr.  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
February 28, 2020 12:43 PM ET

Democratic California Rep. John Garamendi appeared to threaten Donald Trump Jr. during a Friday morning interview on MSNBC.

Garamendi told host Hallie Jackson more than once that Trump Jr., who has suggested that some Democrats would prefer a pandemic so that they could blame it on President Donald Trump, should not make such comments in his presence.

“He better not get close to me,” Garamendi said during a portion of the media appearance.

Garamendi began by addressing his main concerns about the potential spread of coronavirus, saying that the CDC had not been prepared early enough to handle the situation.

“I — you’re very — I think it’s coming through the screen you’re angry, you’re obviously visibly emotional about this,” Jackson responded, noting that there were some reports that the White House was working to control the messaging on the spread of the virus.

“Can you talk through some of that?” she asked.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/28/coronavirus-john-garamendi-threat-donald-trump-jr-msnbc-hallie-jackson/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Don Jr is right.

Democrats can all go choke. The whole party.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Democrat denies he threatened Trump Jr. with 'physical violence' after demand for apology
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/485212-house-democrat-denies-he-threatened-trump-jr-with-physical-violence
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Seriously nuts, the whole damn party.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
House Democrat denies he threatened Trump Jr. with 'physical violence' after demand for apology
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/485212-house-democrat-denies-he-threatened-trump-jr-with-physical-violence

Following the rule of role-reversal, how would this pugilist react of Don Jr. had said this?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: