Author Topic: AOC has Competition!  (Read 477 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
AOC has Competition!
« on: February 28, 2020, 06:20:30 pm »
Roving Reporter 2/22/2020

https://rovingreporter.org/aoc-has-competition/

Friend,

My name is John Cummings. I’m the conservative former NYPD cop running to stop AOC and her fellow delusional Marxists like Bernie Sanders.

I know that AOC is a rock star among the commies.

But I’m so happy with how the district, and the country, has rallied around my campaign to replace her in Congress!

I lead all of her challengers with well over half a million dollars raised.

I have crucial endorsements from the Bronx and Queens Conservative Party.

And I am getting good media coverage, including my recent appearance on FOX News.

AOC has no idea how much her wacky policies hurt real people.

Right now, in my home Police Precinct in the Bronx, crime is spiking:

Assassination style killings of NYPD cops.

Robberies up 23%.
Assaults up 47%.
Car thefts up 225%.

This is just since AOC’s “bail reform she supports” let repeat criminals back on the streets.

This just can’t continue. She will destroy the community – destroy the district – destroy the CITY – if her dangerous policies continue!

AOC may be a national laughingstock – but no one is laughing now.

And she’s an even worse Congresswoman!
We have to stop her. She is an embarrassment, and she is VERY vulnerable. Let’s replace her!

It’s time to stop hating America, our people, our industry, our successes, our freedoms! It’s time to defeat AOC and leave the bad ideas in the history books!

God bless,

John Cummings

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: AOC has Competition!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 06:34:14 pm »
Best of luck, Mr. Cummings, beating the chick with the breasts of luck.  rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: AOC has Competition!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 06:38:33 pm »
Best of luck, Mr. Cummings, beating the chick with the breasts of luck.  rrthree

And with that mouth she could suck chrome off a trailer hitch
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.