Author Topic: Dick Van Dyke Endorses Bernie Sanders for President (Video)  (Read 561 times)

Offline mrclose

Dick Van Dyke Endorses Bernie Sanders for President (Video)
« on: February 28, 2020, 02:58:41 am »

I know that these people are not much more than puppets, mouthing words and miming expressions written for them but ... Rob Petrie?

C'MON!!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Dick Van Dyke Endorses Bernie Sanders for President (Video)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 03:19:25 am »
who did he endors in past elections?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 03:34:20 am »
I know that these people are not much more than puppets, mouthing words and miming expressions written for them but ... Rob Petrie?

C'MON!!

Guy is 94, and has limited time left on earth.  Guess he cares less whether his descendents live under a Communist leader.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2020, 07:03:12 am »
He may "still have all his marbles", but I don't think they are in the same bag.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2020, 03:26:13 am »
He may "still have all his marbles", but I don't think they are in the same bag.
So this is what happens when you quit drinking.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2020, 04:08:27 pm »
Guy is 94, and has limited time left on earth.  Guess he cares less whether his descendents live under a Communist leader.

@catfish1957

Can you say "Senile and living in a gated community with armed guards?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2020, 04:14:30 pm »
@catfish1957

Can you say "Senile and living in a gated community with armed guards?"

@sneakypete
So true.  Plus I wonder what a poll of say "under 40", if they even know who DVD is.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 04:15:57 pm »

Hehehe. I remember reading a story he spun about being rescued by dolphins after having drifted away from shore on an air mattress in Hawaii.

But he always seemed like a really great upbeat guy, in spite of being a bit loopy. I'm sorry to hear him weigh in on politics - now is not the time.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2020, 04:18:40 pm »
Uncle Bernie honest? 

Qualified because he put the "time in"?
The bum has never worked a day in his life...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2020, 06:04:25 pm »
"Oh, Rob!!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2020, 06:07:43 pm »
I thought he was dead.

DVD, who cares what he thinks.  He is a monumental single vote, and his mindset carries zero weight with me.

The other night on Tucker Carlson, Jesse Watters and Pete Hegseth were clueless as to who DVD was in one of the questions.  Tucker said he never had a question where either contestant had no idea what he was talking about.  He threw out hints, and they sat there clueless.

So, DVD should focus on his daily domino game.  No one cares what he thinks.  No one.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2020, 06:11:03 pm »
I shouldn't even be in this thread because I'm at a point where I no longer care who these celebrities endorse.  Last week, it was Clint Eastwood supposedly endorsing Bloomberg, although that endorsement is rather suspect.  But really, one has to be a completely clueless voter if some celebrity influences how he or she votes. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2020, 06:15:31 pm »
I thought he was dead.

DVD, who cares what he thinks.  He is a monumental single vote, and his mindset carries zero weight with me.

The other night on Tucker Carlson, Jesse Watters and Pete Hegseth were clueless as to who DVD was in one of the questions.  Tucker said he never had a question where either contestant had no idea what he was talking about.  He threw out hints, and they sat there clueless.

So, DVD should focus on his daily domino game.  No one cares what he thinks.  No one.

Tucker's clue sucked.  They'd just never heard of "Chim Chim Cherie" from Mary Poppins.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2020, 06:19:25 pm »
"Oh, Rob!!!"
@Cyber Liberty
You stole my joke.  9999hair out0000 You know the easy low hanging jokes are my bread and butter...  8888crybaby

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2020, 06:20:55 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
You stole my joke.  9999hair out0000 You know the easy low hanging jokes are my bread and butter...  8888crybaby

Sorry...I thought after a dozen posts the low-hanging fruit was getting stale.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2020, 06:27:11 pm »
Sorry...I thought after a dozen posts the low-hanging fruit was getting stale.   :shrug:
It's ok.  I still have my back up joke when Henry Winkler endorses someone.  The important thing is it's out there...to the enjoyment of all the old codgers on this site. :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2020, 06:38:46 pm »
It's ok.  I still have my back up joke when Henry Winkler endorses someone.  The important thing is it's out there...to the enjoyment of all the old codgers on this site. :beer:

And a Chim-Chim-Charie to you too!   happy77 :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2020, 07:05:23 pm »

He may not even be on earth anymore.  Could have the same problem Biden does.  he might think he is supporting Trump when he is holding a Bernie sign.  Just like Biden thinks he is running for Senate when he is running for president.  At that age who could tell.  Likely he has lost his mind.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2020, 07:11:17 pm »
Van Dyke calls Sanders "that kid".

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2020, 07:46:41 pm »
Van Dyke calls Sanders "that kid".

I loled. happy77