Author Topic: African Woman Assaults Mom at Bus Stop Because She “Hates Whites”  (Read 1346 times)

rangerrebew

African Woman Assaults Mom at Bus Stop Because She “Hates Whites”
02/27/2020 ~ Ann Corcoran   

I’m guessing at the outset that the attacker is a Somali, just a guess.  And, if she is, this news could have been posted at Refugee Resettlement Watch this morning along with a post there about a Somali teen attacking his white neighbor and walking free.

Hate crime charges being brought against Nimo Jire Kalinle.

From the New York Post:
Woman punched stranger at Oregon bus stop because she hates ‘white people’: court docs

A black woman is facing hate crime charges in Oregon for allegedly attacking a mom at a bus stop while saying that she hated “white people,” court documents show.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2020/02/27/african-woman-assaults-mom-at-bus-stop-because-she-hates-whites/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who wants to bet that if the White woman fought back to defend herself that she would be the one charged with a 'hate crime'?
Or at least she would have been arrested along with the Black attacker, just to 'make things fair'.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 05:30:35 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Thanks, Ms Kalinle, for offering us a glimpse into the future.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Thanks, Ms Kalinle, for offering us a glimpse into the future.

Seems with the massive influx of hate crime legislation, that some of the justice  is applied appropriately. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She wasn't hit with an Ugly Stick.  No, she fell from the top of the Ugly Tree, hitting every branch on the way down....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

She wasn't hit with an Ugly Stick.  No, she fell from the top of the Ugly Tree, hitting every branch on the way down....
That is a man. No wonder she is pissed off all the time. Her hormones are criss-crossed.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

No wonder she is so damned bitter.  There's ugly, then there's.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Normally when you see violent fanatical Black racists against everybody, White, Asian, Hispanic, even other Black people who are "too White", the root of the issue is they hate themselves. They are pissed off that they were born Black, and there is nothing they can do about it.

Offline goatprairie

Obama had a great opportunity to lessen the  irrational hatred of many black people towards whites, and he blew it. He only poured more gasoline on the fire.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Obama had a great opportunity to lessen the  irrational hatred of many black people towards whites, and he blew it. He only poured more gasoline on the fire.

Yeah, but it was WHITE gas.        

Offline Applewood

Well, if she hates white people so much, why doesn't she go back to Africa where she would find more people of her race? 

If she is an immigrant, I suppose she received a number of benefits and opportunities from those white people she hates so much.  So why does she hate them?

I expect there is no answer to these questions and that this woman is off her rocker.

Offline PeteS in CA

So, here's the NYP article cited by the OP article, https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/woman-punched-stranger-at-oregon-bus-stop-because-she-hates-white-people-court-docs/ . Where in the NYP or the clickbait OP article is anything that substantiates the headline claim that the woman is African? Also, did the OP article quote the part in the NYP article that states that the woman's husband restrained her until the police showed up? Or omit that part?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, here's the NYP article cited by the OP article, https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/woman-punched-stranger-at-oregon-bus-stop-because-she-hates-white-people-court-docs/ . Where in the NYP or the clickbait OP article is anything that substantiates the headline claim that the woman is African? Also, did the OP article quote the part in the NYP article that states that the woman's husband restrained her until the police showed up? Or omit that part?

Some people use "Black" and "African" interchangeably.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

I'm guessing this Frauds Crooks Criminals site assumed the perp was from Africa merely from her name, but you're right.  She could be a native born American or someone who came here decades ago.  You're right to not believe what some blogger wrote on a dubious website.  These sites usually take a news story and twist the facts or omit them to suit their biases and agendas.  Usually, I would have checked out this story from the source cited in the story or, failing that, looked for other sources of the story.  But I guess I wasn't all that interested.  LOL

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No wonder she is so damned bitter.  There's ugly, then there's.........

The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Daphne & Celeste - U.G.L.Y.with Lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqn7vXeVCLE

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some people use "Black" and "African" interchangeably.  :shrug:

@Cyber Liberty

Including probably half the black people born in America. In FACT,most seem to prefer to identify themselves as "Africans" instead of Americans. It's all part of being a professional "vic-tum".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Whatever her land of birth, that female(?) should move to a country run by blacks. I hear Zimbabwe is beautiful, especially this time of the year.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whatever her land of birth, that female(?) should move to a country run by blacks. I hear Zimbabwe is beautiful, especially this time of the year.

There are new openings in Somalia.  They have a high turnover.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

There are new openings in Somalia.  They have a high turnover.

And if she has a weight problem, Venezuela might be more accepting of blacks than she perceives the US to be.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And if she has a weight problem, Venezuela might be more accepting of blacks than she perceives the US to be.

She looks pretty scrawny.  No food value at all.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She looks pretty scrawny.  No food value at all.

@Cyber Liberty

Anger seems to burn off a lot of calories,so being fat doesn't seem to be a part of her future.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Anger seems to burn off a lot of calories,so being fat doesn't seem to be a part of her future.

Sounds like Meth is.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mortarman

@Cyber Liberty

Including probably half the black people born in America. In FACT,most seem to prefer to identify themselves as "Africans" instead of Americans. It's all part of being a professional "vic-tum".

If they go to Africa an' try to refer to themselves as "African" they get laughed at. The same with those of us who are of German descent going to Germany an' referring to ourselves as "German-Americans". The countries of our ancestors birth will never accept us presuming their nationality. To them we are Americans, plain an' simple. This hyphenating of nationalities is jus' an example of how the Left-wing Fascist Agenda works to control us through division.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds like Meth is.

@Cyber Liberty

Judging from the photo,that looks like a safe bet.