Author Topic: Ohio Democrat tried to trade votes for cash, could get 50 years in prison, authorities say  (Read 323 times)

rangerrebew

Ohio Democrat tried to trade votes for cash, could get 50 years in prison, authorities say
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

A Cincinnati city councilwoman could face up to 50 years in prison after being arrested Tuesday on federal corruption charges, authorities say, according to reports.

Shortly after being taken into custody, Tamaya Dennard appeared in court in handcuffs and leg irons to face charges of honest services fraud, bribery and attempted extortion, FOX 19 of Cincinnati reported.

In one instance, a source linked to a downtown development project, who was cooperating with the FBI, handed Dennard a cashier’s check for $10,000.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohio-democrat-tried-to-trade-votes-for-cash-could-get-50-years-in-prison-authorities-say

rangerrebew

Didn't Mini Mike admit to doing the same thing in the last debate? :pondering:

Offline goatprairie

I think the trick would be to find a Dem pol who isn't corrupt as there are probably only a handful who aren't.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Is she the same one who was showing dems how to submit provisional ballots all over town, knowing that some would end up getting counted?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have to wonder what stood out about her,given that this sort of thing is WHY Dims run for public office.

She must have seriously pissed someone off that sits up high.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!