Author Topic: NATO Has ‘Growing Realization’ About Risks of Using Huawei Gear, Top General Says  (Read 371 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
NATO Has ‘Growing Realization’ About Risks of Using Huawei Gear, Top General Says

But USAF’s Wolters offered no evidence that U.S. officials are persuading allies to shun Chinese 5G networking products.

NATO’s military leaders have a “growing realization” about the risks of using Huawei gear to build out Europe’s 5G networks, its top general said.

Air Force Gen. Tod Wolters is the latest high-ranking American to warn publicly against using Chinese high-speed telecom equipment. Trump administration and U.S. officials have waged a public relations campaign to convince European leaders that installing Huawei products would threaten NATO’s ability to communicate and share intelligence. It’s a campaign that, so far, has not convinced key allies, including in the U.K and Germany.

Read more at: https://www.defenseone.com/threats/2020/02/nato-has-growing-realization-about-risks-using-huawei-gear-top-general-says/163318/?oref=d-river

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trusting China is a fool's errand.  I would never buy an electronic communication product from China.

Recently, a friend suggested I buy a Lenovo computer.  That will never happen.  I go out of my way in everything I buy, to buy MADE IN THE USA, even if it cost more money.  And as often as not, the USA product does not cost more.

Even on buying things for my dog.  So much is made is China and India.  No way!

ONLY USA PRODUCTS

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ya THINK?

Whatever idiot approved this to start with should be shot because NOBODY is THAT freaking stupid,so he has to be a traitor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trusting China is a fool's errand.  I would never buy an electronic communication product from China.

Recently, a friend suggested I buy a Lenovo computer.  That will never happen.  I go out of my way in everything I buy, to buy MADE IN THE USA, even if it cost more money.  And as often as not, the USA product does not cost more.

Even on buying things for my dog.  So much is made is China and India.  No way!

ONLY USA PRODUCTS

@jafo2010

I couldn't agree more.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!