Author Topic: Bloomberg hits Trump in campaign ad on coronavirus  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bloomberg hits Trump in campaign ad on coronavirus
« on: February 26, 2020, 07:10:02 pm »
Bloomberg hits Trump in campaign ad on coronavirus
By Tal Axelrod - 02/26/20 01:14 PM EST

White House hopeful Mike Bloomberg released a new campaign ad on Wednesday hitting President Trump over his administration’s response to the coronavirus outbreak.

The 30-second clip splices together media coverage of the spread of the coronavirus and its related effects on the stock market. The ad argues that Bloomberg, the former mayor of New York City, effectively dealt with crises during his oversight of America’s biggest city and would be better able to grapple with the outbreak.

“Managing a crisis is what Mike Bloomberg does,” says a male narrator. “In the aftermath of 9/11, he steadied and rebuilt America’s largest city, oversaw emergency response to natural disasters, upgraded hospital preparedness to manage health crises, and he’s funding cutting edge research to contain epidemics.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/484735-bloomberg-hits-trump-in-campaign-ad-on-coronavirus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Bloomberg hits Trump in campaign ad on coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 07:10:34 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Bloomberg hits Trump in campaign ad on coronavirus
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 07:56:33 pm »
Ummmmm ... how many Covid-19 cases have there been in the US "in the wild" (i.e. not evacuated and brought here directly into quarantine)?

Is it just my imagination that international airport with flights in and out of China were scanning passengers arriving from China for signs of illness?

Is it just my imagination that my daughter hasn't returned to China and is taking her college classes live online due to a ban on flights to and from China?

Is it just my imagination that my company, for weeks, has regularly been emailing all US employees updated advisories on travel, including yesterday's updated guidelines, based on CDC warnings, to avoid non-essential travel to "Japan, Singapore, Italy and Iran"?

Dems and their MSM shills are trying to Katrina-ize Covid-19 by falsely accusing Trump of doing nothing. Again.

And then there's the fact that the lying BloomingIdiot didn't become Mayor of NYC until 3 months after 9-11.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.