Author Topic: SWEDEN: Muslim who raped 11-year-old girl in pool and sexually harassed many others gets just 2 year  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

SWEDEN: Muslim who raped 11-year-old girl in pool and sexually harassed many others gets just 2 years 5 month prison sentence

February 25, 2020 by BareNakedIslam

I don’t know why the media is protecting this Muslim savage by blurring his face. Samnytt has reported that the man was a chairman for an Afghan organization in Sweden that reportedly is financed with state money.

Times of Sweden  The Muslim rapist was at a swimming pool and had offered to help an 11 year old girl how to swim when she was attacked. He has been convicted in the Swedish court of raping the girl and several other sex crimes against a minor.

https://barenakedislam.com/2020/02/25/sweden-muslim-who-raped-11-year-old-girl-in-pool-and-sexually-harassed-many-others-gets-just-2-years-5-month-prison-sentence/

Offline ArneFufkin

I have a number of Swedish business acquaintances and friends. 

It's way worse than their bureaucrats ... their incompetent "diverseocrats" ... let on.   Way worse. 

Swedes are slow to anger, but it's coming.   Let's see if they have any men with a "set" anymore.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 07:49:00 pm by ArneFufkin »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sweden is in serious trouble.  They have extremely weak leaders.

A few years ago, the leadership in Sweden made folks with vacation homes give up those homes to the invading horde of muslims.

Recently, they are forcing retirees with additional bedrooms to accept people into their homes if they have unused bedrooms.  This is nothing short of tyranny.  Bottomline, the sooner they deport these folks, the better for the citizens of Sweden.  But hey, their leadership is no better than ours.  They are falling all over themselves to provide for the invading horde.  Europe will end like Syria in the not too distant future...completely destroyed from the peaceful muslims.

Offline ArneFufkin

Sweden is in serious trouble.  They have extremely weak leaders.

A few years ago, the leadership in Sweden made folks with vacation homes give up those homes to the invading horde of muslims.

Recently, they are forcing retirees with additional bedrooms to accept people into their homes if they have unused bedrooms.  This is nothing short of tyranny.  Bottomline, the sooner they deport these folks, the better for the citizens of Sweden.  But hey, their leadership is no better than ours.  They are falling all over themselves to provide for the invading horde.  Europe will end like Syria in the not too distant future...completely destroyed from the peaceful muslims.

Swedish men need to step up and shout "Enough is Enough" with this shizz. 

I don't know.  I sat with 6'2" 215 lb Germans in Hamburg cafes as they were intimidated by sneering 160 lb chain smoking Muslims back in the late 90s.    One little punk was "stink eyeing" me and I walked over to him and asked him what his problem was.  As might be expected, he wormed away when challenged.   But, these bigger German guys wouldn't think of it.

I guess the World Wars left an indelible mark on European manhood.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Arne wrote:
"Swedish men need to step up and shout "Enough is Enough" with this shizz..."

Not going to happen.
Never.

That's why I call Sweden, a...
Dead Nation Walking...

Offline cato potatoe

The latest polling has the Sweden Democrats @ 25% and now the largest party.  However, when it comes time to form a government, all of the other parties gang up and refuse to cooperate with SD.  The government brainwashing and culture of conformity is very powerful in the nordic states.