Author Topic: Olympic Official We’re ‘Looking At A Cancellation’ Of Tokyo Olympics If Coronavirus Isn’t Contained  (Read 466 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Olympic Official We’re ‘Looking At A Cancellation’ Of Tokyo Olympics If Coronavirus Isn’t Contained In Next Few Months

Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
February 25, 2020 2:51 PM ET
Font Size:

Olympic official, Dick Pound, said they are “looking at a cancellation” of the Tokyo games if the coronavirus isn’t contained in the next few months.

“In and around that time [end of May], I’d say folks are going to have to ask: ‘Is this under sufficient control that we can be confident about going to Tokyo or not?'” Pound, a member of the International Olympic Committee, shared with the Associated Press in a piece published Tuesday about the spread of the virus.

“You’re probably looking at a cancellation,” he added, while he explained that the reason is that “a lot of things have to start happening. You’ve got to start ramping up your security, your food, the Olympic Village, the hotels. The media folks will be in there building their studios.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/25/olympic-official-were-looking-at-a-cancellation-of-tokyo-olympics-if-coronavirus-isnt-contained-in-next-few-months/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
IOC is at least as politicized as the UN.  I expect them to cancel it, and then claim Donald Trump caused it to happen somehow.  Because Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: