Author Topic: Coroner Retracts Statement in Obama Admin DHS Whistle-blower Phil Haney’s Mysterious Death, Now Bei  (Read 495 times)

rangerrebew

Coroner Retracts Statement in Obama Admin DHS Whistle-blower Phil Haney’s Mysterious Death, Now Being Investigated as Possible Murder
By Pamela Geller - on February 25, 2020

Philip Haney, a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) founder and subsequent whistleblower who was an outspoken critic of the administration of former President Barack Obama, was found shot dead last Friday, about 40 miles east of Sacramento, Calif.

The coroner, without examination, declared Haney’s death a “suicide.” They have retracted that statement.

Word is none of Phil’s closest contacts have been interviewed by the police, including his fiance who claims he was looking ahead to their marriage.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/02/haney-death-being-investigated-4-murder.html/

rangerrebew

Investigated AFTER all the evidence disappeared?  Some people might think this unusual timing for the coroner to change his mind or he may have colluded with someone to hide the murder.  I do! :bullie smokin:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 04:50:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Well, he's dead & the evidence is gone so it really doesn't matter now, does it.

The usual suspects skate once again.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Guess the coronor doesn't want to live long.

Question is, who are these guys doing the bidding? Obama isn't President anymore and he doesn't, or shouldn't have access to govt assets. Assassins still need payed, and be on the rolodex when the call is made.

This stuff just doesn't happen by itself.

Whoever they are, they need hunted down, waterboarded, and dumped into shark infested waters till they're all gone.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Guess the coronor doesn't want to live long.

Question is, who are these guys doing the bidding? Obama isn't President anymore and he doesn't, or shouldn't have access to govt assets. Assassins still need payed, and be on the rolodex when the call is made.

This stuff just doesn't happen by itself.

Whoever they are, they need hunted down, waterboarded, and dumped into shark infested waters till they're all gone.

If we know anything by now, it's that Obama was the front man for an army of bureaucrats and appointees most of whom are still creeping around in the federal morass. He may be gone but they aren't.

rangerrebew

If we know anything by now, it's that Obama was the front man for an army of bureaucrats and appointees most of whom are still creeping around in the federal morass. He may be gone but they aren't.

Don't forget the 50 plus people who have met mysterious demises when they held some info on the Clintons.  I refer to them as Clinton "negotiators. wink777

Offline skeeter

Don't forget the 50 plus people who have met mysterious demises when they held some info on the Clintons.  I refer to them as Clinton "negotiators. wink777

If there are punks who would kill someone for their sneakers I imagine there are more than a few government hacks who would happily kill if it meant protecting a franchise worth tens of millions.

Offline mortarman

If there are punks who would kill someone for their sneakers I imagine there are more than a few government hacks who would happily kill if it meant protecting a franchise worth tens of millions.

Or to jus' protect their access to the. D.C. cocktail party circuit.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.