Author Topic: Poll: Biden holds 15-point lead in South Carolina  (Read 751 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Biden holds 15-point lead in South Carolina
« on: February 24, 2020, 09:56:17 pm »
Poll: Biden holds 15-point lead in South Carolina
By Max Greenwood - 02/24/20 04:34 PM EST

Former Vice President Joe Biden holds a wide lead in the South Carolina Democratic presidential primary, according to a new survey from the left-leaning firm Public Policy Polling.

The poll shows Biden with 36 percent support in South Carolina, which holds its primary contest on Saturday. He’s trailed by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) at 21 percent.

No other candidate received double-digit support in the survey. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) placed third with 8 percent support, while billionaire activist Tom Steyer and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg tied for fourth with 8 percent each.

The PPP poll is a welcome sign of momentum for Biden, who has struggled with worse-than-expected showing in the Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary and a distant second-place finish in the Nevada caucuses.

excerpt:
The PPP poll surveyed 866 likely South Carolina Democratic primary voters from Feb. 23-24. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.3 percentage points.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/484402-poll-biden-holds-15-point-lead-in-south-carolina
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Poll: Biden holds 15-point lead in South Carolina
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 10:07:37 pm »
I do not believe this. It's nothing but malarkey.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 10:25:35 pm »
I really hope Skeezy Joe will win SC. That way he stays in the game. Hoping Bloomberg is right behind him.

And if we're lucky, Super Tuesday will be a very split affair with at least 4 candidates staying in for awhile.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 11:57:53 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 12:48:16 pm »
The only poll that matters happens on Saturday.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 12:50:38 pm »
The only poll that matters happens on Saturday.

:2popcorn:

I’m kinda upset I live in one of the last states to hold a primary. Not too exciting even with a lot of delegates.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 12:51:34 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 12:59:21 pm »
:2popcorn:

I’m kinda upset I live in one of the last states to hold a primary. Not too exciting even with a lot of delegates.

What is likely the dim candidate for POTUS would have been imprisoned for his actions and views, if he would have been active back in the early 1950's.

Too bad we can't bring the Un-American hearings back for the likes of Sanders and Warren. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 01:52:18 pm »
I really hope Skeezy Joe will win SC. That way he stays in the game. Hoping Bloomberg is right behind him.

And if we're lucky, Super Tuesday will be a very split affair with at least 4 candidates staying in for awhile.

SC is Biden's last chance. After this Bloomberg will siphon too many votes away from him. They all need to go after Sanders more aggressively in this debate and in ads - they're making it way too easy for him.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 02:03:23 pm »
SC is Biden's last chance. After this Bloomberg will siphon too many votes away from him. They all need to go after Sanders more aggressively in this debate and in ads - they're making it way too easy for him.

Let Bernie win, and "out" the dim party for what they really are ......   Communist Sympathizers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 02:39:46 pm »
I do not believe this. It's nothing but malarkey.

Polls are ALL malarkey.  But if Biden has any hope of continuing his campaign, he really needs a win in SC.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 04:08:37 pm »
Let Bernie win, and "out" the dim party for what they really are ......   Communist Sympathizers.

I think he will win, but ideally only after they throw everything they've got at him. If he locks it up before the convention the party will have to unite behind him, if only to minimize down-ticket damage.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 04:25:21 pm »
Polls are ALL malarkey.  But if Biden has any hope of continuing his campaign, he really needs a win in SC.
Not going to happen. The people in SC are not fools. Any rational person can clearly see that Biden is not in his right mind.
He is living in a fantasy world in the past of his own creation. Biden has only a very loose grip on reality at this point.
And it is getting worse by the week, almost by the day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.