Author Topic: Democrats Are On A Crusade To Hide Their Radicalism In Plain Sight  (Read 341 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats Are On A Crusade To Hide Their Radicalism In Plain Sight

Joshua Geltzer’s argument to strip states of congressional representatino is just the latest in a long line of extremist claims from the left that get laundered through the media to appear as if they are 'mainstream.'

By Mark Hemingway
February 24, 2020

In 2013, Frederic C. Rich wrote a dystopian novel called Christian Nation, about a terrifying future where “Sarah Palin becomes president, [and] the reader, along with the nation, stumbles down a terrifyingly credible path toward theocracy … one of America’s foremost lawyers lays out in chilling detail what such a future might look like: constitutional protections dismantled; all aspects of life dominated by an authoritarian law called ‘The Blessing.’”

It’s tempting to recommend reading Christian Nation because it’s often entertaining, albeit unintentionally so – it’s kind of a literary version of The Room where it’s amusing in proportion to how utterly sincere it is. However, the book is often disturbing, such as this description of the narrator’s role in the combat that ensues when Christian Dominionists lay siege to Manhattan.

“I suddenly remember the face of the redheaded kid I killed with a grenade. He ran at my position in Battery Park, alone, screaming, his face twisted in hate,” recalls the book’s narrator. “I couldn’t hear him, but his mouth suggested, ‘Die faggot.’ They called everyone left in Manhattan ‘faggot.’ He exploded in a fine red mist.” The first chapter of the book then ends with this ominous warning about America’s impending totalitarian Christian theocracy: “They said what they would do, and we did not listen. Then they did what they said they would do.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/24/democrats-are-on-a-crusade-to-hide-their-radicalism-in-plain-sight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34