Author Topic: Biden: I never said South Carolina was my firewall  (Read 377 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I never said South Carolina was my firewall
« on: February 24, 2020, 04:13:51 pm »
Biden: I never said South Carolina was my firewall

Jazz ShawPosted at 10:31 am on February 24, 2020

In today’s edition of “Is Joe Biden Losing the Narrative,” we are pointed to his long-awaited return to the Sunday talk shows. He went on Face the Nation yesterday and was confronted with some recent polling showing that his once-massive lead in the Palmetto state had all but evaporated and even his support among Black voters had been cut in half over the past month. Host Margaret Brennan then pointed out that South Carolina was supposed to be his firewall, in large part because of his strong minority voter support, and asked if that was no longer the case. Amazingly, Biden responded by saying that he’d never said South Carolina was his firewall. Huh? (Free Beacon)

“South Carolina was your firewall,” Brennan said.

“You’ve said it [sic] my firewall,” Biden replied.

“The campaign has said it’s your firewall,” Brennan said.

“No, that’s not right,” Biden said. “I’ve said I’m going to do well there, and I’ll do well there, and I’ll do well beyond there as well.”

Biden has explicitly called the state his firewall. In a Feb. 2 interview, for example, he told MSNBC, “I think I have a real firewall in South Carolina.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/02/24/biden-never-said-south-carolina-firewall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Biden: I never said South Carolina was my firewall
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 04:23:20 pm »
He just mis-remembered... english anyone... :)