General Category > Elections 2020

Biden vows resurgence after Sanders' win in Nevada: 'I’m going to take this back!'

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Biden vows resurgence after Sanders' win in Nevada: 'I’m going to take this back!'
By Paul Steinhauser, Madeleine Rivera | Fox News

LAS VEGAS –  Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is the winner of the Nevada caucuses, according to a Fox News projection. But rival Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden sought to portray himself as Sanders' chief rival as results showed him in second place.

"You all did it for me now, now we go to South Carolina and I’m going to take this back!" Biden told supporters gathered at a union hall in North Las Vegas, Nevada.

After Biden suffered disappointing fourth and fifth place finishes in the overwhelmingly white Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary, a stronger perfomance in Nevada's much more diverse electorate was a necessity for the former vice president.

"No final results yet but I feel pretty good," Biden told the crowd. "The press is ready to declare people dead quickly but we’re coming back and we’re going to win."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-wins-nevada-but-biden-says-he-beats-him-by-just-moving-on

PeteS in CA:
I don't know if Creepy Joe is "done", but I think he might be "medium rare".

truth_seeker:
Biden had a natural advantage, of serving 8 years as VP.

He squandered that advantage the olde fashioned way; he earned it himself.

Talk about a weak and wierd field.

Snarknado:
I'm hoping Biden can hang on to win SC, but I fear too much can happen in a week. We want him to remain viable for ST and he needs SC to do that.

Fishrrman:
Snark wrote:
"We want him to remain viable for ST and he needs SC to do that."

I have the temerity to ask:
Why do "we" want that...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version