Author Topic: Biden vows resurgence after Sanders' win in Nevada: 'I’m going to take this back!'  (Read 754 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden vows resurgence after Sanders' win in Nevada: 'I’m going to take this back!'
By Paul Steinhauser, Madeleine Rivera | Fox News

LAS VEGAS –  Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is the winner of the Nevada caucuses, according to a Fox News projection. But rival Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden sought to portray himself as Sanders' chief rival as results showed him in second place.

"You all did it for me now, now we go to South Carolina and I’m going to take this back!" Biden told supporters gathered at a union hall in North Las Vegas, Nevada.

After Biden suffered disappointing fourth and fifth place finishes in the overwhelmingly white Iowa caucuses and New Hampshire primary, a stronger perfomance in Nevada's much more diverse electorate was a necessity for the former vice president.

"No final results yet but I feel pretty good," Biden told the crowd. "The press is ready to declare people dead quickly but we’re coming back and we’re going to win."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-wins-nevada-but-biden-says-he-beats-him-by-just-moving-on
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I don't know if Creepy Joe is "done", but I think he might be "medium rare".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Biden had a natural advantage, of serving 8 years as VP.

He squandered that advantage the olde fashioned way; he earned it himself.

Talk about a weak and wierd field.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I'm hoping Biden can hang on to win SC, but I fear too much can happen in a week. We want him to remain viable for ST and he needs SC to do that.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Snark wrote:
"We want him to remain viable for ST and he needs SC to do that."

I have the temerity to ask:
Why do "we" want that...?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Snark wrote:

It's pretty clear that ST will finish him off, but the more delegates he takes with him, the more difficult it will make it for whoever emerges as the alternative. At least that's my thinking - is there some reason I should be hoping for him to fold sooner?
---

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why don't you man up, Joe, and put a beat down on Sanders like you did with Corn Pop?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

Snark wrote:

The longer their chaos lasts with too many candidates and no clear leader, the more dollars they spend and the more burned bridges in the aftermath.

That helps GOP in November.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The longer their chaos lasts with too many candidates and no clear leader, the more dollars they spend and the more burned bridges in the aftermath.

That helps GOP in November.

To put it another way, Biden's role has changed from front runner to one of the spoilers, and the longer the spoilers hang around the more spoiling they can do.
---

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden is normally incoherent on a good day.
And he babbles nonsensical fantasy 'stories' on a bad day.
This must have been a bad day.
What exactly does he plan to 'take back'?
And how does he plan to take back whatever it is he is planning to take back?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Biden is normally incoherent on a good day.
And he babbles nonsensical fantasy 'stories' on a bad day.
This must have been a bad day.
What exactly does he plan to 'take back'?
And how does he plan to take back whatever it is he is planning to take back?

He was taken aback by the early primary results - he just got a little mixed up trying to communicate that...
---

Offline verga

It's pretty clear that ST will finish him off, but the more delegates he takes with him, the more difficult it will make it for whoever emerges as the alternative. At least that's my thinking - is there some reason I should be hoping for him to fold sooner?
It is vital that we have a brokered convention. There needs to be a much public infighting as possible.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
verga wrote:
"It is vital that we have a brokered convention. There needs to be a much public infighting as possible."

... and it will fulfill jafo's prediction as to who will become the nominee (as has been "the plan" since early on...)...!