Author Topic: Tim Tebow: I'd rather be known for saving babies than winning Super Bowls  (Read 804 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tim Tebow: I'd rather be known for saving babies than winning Super Bowls
by Andrew Mark Miller
 | February 22, 2020 12:28 PM

Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow said that he would rather be known for saving babies than winning Super Bowls during an anti-abortion event.

"It really does mean a lot more than winning the Super Bowl," he said to a crowd at a football-themed banquet hosted by Kansans for Life earlier this month. “One day, when you look back and people are talking about you and they say, 'Oh my gosh, what are you going to be known for?' Are you going to say Super Bowl, or we saved a lot of babies?"

At one point in the speech, Tebow turned to people affiliated with the Super Bowl-winning Kansas City Chiefs football team who were in the audience and addressed their recent feat.

“It’s amazing,” Tebow said. “What an accomplishment! But you know the best part of that accomplishment is that it gets you an even bigger platform.”

Tim Tebow has been a longtime supporter of the anti-abortion movement, partly because he was almost aborted by his mother.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tim-tebow-id-rather-be-known-for-saving-babies-than-winning-super-bowls
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Tim Tebow: I'd rather be known for saving babies than winning Super Bowls
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 07:12:27 pm »
Great article, good read, good man.