Author Topic: After This Story About a Wife of an Ex-Employee, You Can See Why Bloomberg Wants This NDA Circus to  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After This Story About a Wife of an Ex-Employee, You Can See Why Bloomberg Wants This NDA Circus to Just Go Away

Matt Vespa

Posted: Feb 21, 2020 1:16 PM

If there was one thing that blew up in Mike Bloomberg’s face at the recent Democratic debate in Nevada, it was the nondisclosure issue. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) came out swinging. And it didn’t stop. She pummeled Bloomberg over the allegations. It wasn’t made any better by Bloomberg saying nothing was really in there, except for maybe a joke he told that some might find offensive. What was the joke, Mike? He came off as unlikeable, cold and just plain entitled. Like, why do I even have to debate these people; just give the nomination to me and stop asking me about these NDAs.

Well, for one woman, there’s a reason why these NDA stories should be told. She was subjected to the wrath of the Bloomberg empire—even though she wasn’t an employee. Her husband was the former reporter, but she knew things, had information in her head, that must be locked and sealed. If she didn’t sign, they threatened to destroy her family financially. It’s all detailed in her story for The Intercept.

In 2012, Leta Hong Fincher and her husband, then-Bloomberg News reporter Michael Forsythe, lived in Beijing, China where he reported on a story that probably irked the nation’s communist party. No, it did. One of them was how President Xi Jinping's family was getting insanely rich. Fincher was working on her Ph.D at Tsinghua University.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/02/21/woman-subjected-to-bloomberg-machines-wrath-over-nda-shares-story-of-how-they-tr-n2561495
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Two fat broads and a horse-faced lesbian walk into a bar. The first fat broad says...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Two fat broads and a horse-faced lesbian walk into a bar. The first fat broad says...
Were they hungry?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis