Author Topic: Pelosi blasts Trump's 'dangerous' pick for intelligence chief  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi blasts Trump's 'dangerous' pick for intelligence chief
« on: February 22, 2020, 02:44:24 pm »
Pelosi blasts Trump's 'dangerous' pick for intelligence chief
By Cristina Marcos - 02/21/20 05:06 PM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday condemned President Trump's choice this week to tap Richard Grenell as the acting director of national intelligence, comparing his lack of experience to her being asked to perform brain surgery.

Trump designated Grenell, a fierce defender of the president who has served as U.S. ambassador to Germany since 2018, for the role following former acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Joseph Maguire's resignation this week.

Pelosi joined other Democrats in questioning Grenell's qualifications for the role, given that he has never served in a U.S. intelligence agency.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Pelosi blasts Trump's 'dangerous' pick for intelligence chief
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 07:16:58 pm »
What's Miss Nancy got against gays?

One "good" Gender Card play deserves another!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 07:21:00 pm »

She doesn't want here moles shown the door!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 07:28:46 pm »

I agree. That's a dangerous position for her to take being from the Capital of homosexuality in America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 09:18:36 pm »
She doesn't want here moles shown the door!

My scarcasm aside, that's the reason Progs are up in arms. The Prog-operatives who back-stabbed GWB and have been back-stabbing Trump - all to the detriment of the US - are in danger of being ratted out and tossed out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 10:10:31 pm »
US Ambassador: Proof That Trump’s Style Is Working (Pt.3)| Richard Grenell | POLITICS | Rubin Report
57,292 views•Feb 21, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

An informative interview

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Grenell

He served Pres. GWBush, candidate Romney, now Pres. Trump

IOW a career diplomat.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 10:32:06 pm »

And likewise there will be people of faith that question Trump about his full on support of gays.  People know what the gay agenda has done in America and the world.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 12:31:16 am »

Trump designated Grenell, a fierce defender of the president who has served as U.S. ambassador to Germany since 2018, for the role following former acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI)

Joseph Maguire's resignation this week.

Trump is finally cleaning House and appointing some loyal supporters.  It's about time.

Pelosi joined other Democrats in questioning Grenell's qualifications for the role, given that he has never served in a U.S. intelligence agency.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 12:53:36 am »
Hey Nancy - there is not a single thing you can do about, even if you deliriously still believe you are more important than the President.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 01:02:01 am »

Grenell is the wrong type of Gay.

Same attitude she has for Clarence Thomas.

He is the wrong type of black.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington