Author Topic: Bloomberg says he'll release 3 women from NDAs if they request it  (Read 724 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bloomberg says he'll release 3 women from NDAs if they request it
By Max Greenwood - 02/21/20 04:02 PM EST

Michael Bloomberg cleared the way Friday for three women believed to have accused the former New York City mayor of sexist or misogynistic comments to be released from nondisclosure agreements.

"I’ve had the company go back over its record and they’ve identified 3 NDAs that we signed over the past 30-plus years with women to address complaints about comments they said I had made," Bloomberg said in a statement released by his campaign.

"If any of them want to be released from their NDA so that they can talk about those allegations, they should contact the company and they’ll be given a release."

-- Developing

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/484114-bloomberg-says-hell-release-3-women-from-ndas-if-they-request-it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Bloomberg says he'll release 3 women from NDAs if they request it
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 09:22:49 pm »
Bloomy doesn't get it the accusation has been made, and he can dump a whole truck worth of proof on CNN's doorstep, he'd still be guilty.  It's OK with me if he wants to drop another half-Billion or so into advertising, though.   happy77 happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 09:49:54 pm »
Yeah, this is a good, good plan, Mikey.  Feed the monster ...  Next they'll want to know the culture of your company ... so every harassment and discrimination charge against Bloomberg, INC will be next.

I suggest you get ahead of this, Mikey, and kick another $billion or two over to the DNC.   :laugh:

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 09:56:02 pm »
Does this mean the women won't have to repay the money?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 10:01:57 pm »

That's what it sounds like to me, but who knows if that's really true.  "Sure, you can disclose if you want, my lawyer will give you a buzz with how to remit the bonus you signed the NDA to get."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 10:09:20 pm »
Yeah, this is a good, good plan, Mikey.  Feed the monster ... 
Exactly, he doesn't understand that he is digging his own grave. First inevitable question:
'Why only THREE?!!'
'Why not ALL of them?!'
'What are you hiding?'
He's opening a door to an argument he cannot possibly win. And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
As you said, he is feeding the beast which will only make it stronger and meaner.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 10:10:56 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2020, 10:20:03 pm »
Exactly, he doesn't understand that he is digging his own grave. First inevitable question:
'Why only THREE?!!'
'Why not ALL of them?!'
'What are you hiding?'
He's opening a door to an argument he cannot possibly win. And it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
As you said, he is feeding the beast which will only make it stronger and meaner.

Exactamundo.  He'll be lucky to survive this one playing of the Oligarch card.
I will NOT comply.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 11:02:45 pm »
He should have explained that anyone who ran a business (other than some hole in the wall mom & pop outfit) would be familiar with NDAs.  They are a given.  But ... he blew it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2020, 11:16:27 pm »
He should have explained that anyone who ran a business (other than some hole in the wall mom & pop outfit) would be familiar with NDAs.  They are a given.  But ... he blew it.

Yeah, big time...and I could see on his face the wheels turning to the wrong answer the moment Lieawatha started her rant.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2020, 12:22:27 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

No,what it REALLY means is they now have to find a place to hide the NEW "hush money" coming from Bloomberg. No doubt it will be in monthly or yearly payments to insure they don't rat him out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2020, 12:25:41 am »
'Why only THREE?!!'
'Why not ALL of them?!'
'What are you hiding?'
He's opening a door to an argument he cannot possibly win.

@240B

He doesn't need to "win". What he needs to do is have those three women on call to praise him and say it was just a misunderstanding. It's a defense if/when any of the others come forward. He can now point at the the 3 he has bought,and claim they are proof he is being slandered.

Remember,this is politics,not a court of law,and he just needs to keep THAT issue marginalized until after the election. 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 01:05:20 am »
@240B

He doesn't need to "win". What he needs to do is have those three women on call to praise him and say it was just a misunderstanding. It's a defense if/when any of the others come forward. He can now point at the the 3 he has bought,and claim they are proof he is being slandered.

Remember,this is politics,not a court of law,and he just needs to keep THAT issue marginalized until after the election.

Carole King had a song in the 70's that applies here....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2020, 01:12:03 am »
"If any of them want to be released from their NDA so that they can talk about those allegations, they should contact the company and they’ll be given a release."

... and when they open the envelope, there'll probably be a hefty check inside as well, with the note, "please don't cash until November 4th"...

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 05:06:50 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

No,what it REALLY means is they now have to find a place to hide the NEW "hush money" coming from Bloomberg. No doubt it will be in monthly or yearly payments to insure they don't rat him out.

:thumbsup:  @sneakypete