Author Topic: Former US ambassador Yovanovitch lands a book deal: report  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former US ambassador Yovanovitch lands a book deal: report
« on: February 21, 2020, 09:12:30 pm »
Former US ambassador Yovanovitch lands a book deal: report
By J. Edward Moreno - 02/21/20 04:03 PM EST

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine who testified in front of the House Intelligence Committee’s impeachment hearings regarding President Trump's dealings in Ukraine, has signed a book deal on Friday, according to The Associated Press.

Yovanovitch, who was recalled from her post in May prematurely, was one of the central figures in President Trump's impeachment inquiry that began late last year.

House impeachment committees investigated a claim from a whistleblower that alleged that during a July 25 call in 2019, the president used nearly $400 million in U.S. military aid to pressure Ukraine to launch an investigation into his political rivals, chiefly former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/484108-former-us-ambassador-yovanovitch-lands-a-book-deal-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Former US ambassador Yovanovitch lands a book deal: report
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 09:12:57 pm »
Imagine that!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 09:39:32 pm »
I wonder if she had to run to hop on that gravy train?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 01:28:26 am »
Of course she has. Who's gonna be her ghost writer? Pencil Neck Skillethead?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.