Author Topic: Exclusive: Convicted killer confesses to murdering two child molesters in California prison  (Read 487 times)

Online Hoodat

Exclusive: Convicted killer confesses to murdering two child molesters in California prison, says his warnings to guards fell on deaf ears

Watson says he told corrections officials he was close to getting violent

Nate Gartrell | Bay Area News Group     |     UPDATED: February 21, 2020 at 3:52 a.m.

CORCORAN — Jonathan Watson, the California inmate accused of beating two convicted child molesters to death with a cane last month, has publicly confessed to both killings and says he gave prison officials plenty of warning that an attack would come if he wasn’t transferred to a new facility.

In a letter to this news organization, Watson, 41, said he murdered David Bobb, 48, and Graham De Luis-Conti, 62, with another inmate’s cane just one week after being transferred to California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison, in Corcoran.

Watson wrote that hours before attacking both men, he told a counselor at the prison that he wanted to be transferred, adding that the request was “urgent,” and that he would soon attack an inmate, but said that the warning was ignored. After the first attack, Watson said he was surprised at the lack of response from guards, so he singled out a second “child trafficker” and began beating him. Authorities were unaware of either homicide until Watson located a guard and led him to the bloody scene, he wrote.

~snip~

In the letter, Watson said he had recently been given a lower-level security classification, from Level III to Level II, prompting his transfer from a single-person cell to dorm-style living at the Corcoran prison. Watson was displeased by the transfer, which he called a “careless” mistake by CDCR, adding he left “quite a paper trail” of grievances protesting it.

Six days into his stay at the prison, Watson wrote, “a child molester” moved into his pod. His letter does not refer to Bobb nor Luis-Conti by name but said the man — referred to as “Molester #1” — began watching PBS Kids in full view of other inmates, which Watson and others took as a taunt.

That night, Watson wrote, “I could not sleep having not done what every instinct told me I should’ve done right then and there, so I packed all of my things because I knew one way or another the situation would be resolved the following day.”

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/02/20/exclusive-convicted-killer-confesses-to-murdering-two-child-molesters-in-ca-prison-says-his-warnings-to-guards-fell-on-deaf-ears/

California should consider renting this guy out to other state prison systems.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Exclusive: Convicted killer confesses to murdering two child molesters in California prison, says his warnings to guards fell on deaf ears

Missouri needs him.
Illegal Alien Admits To Raping 11-Year-Old ‘Relative’ 100 Times, Impregnating Her
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,392118.msg2151481.html#msg2151481
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

No kidding. I don't even live in Ca,but I'd kick in a few bucks to help pay the transportation costs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!