Author Topic: Trump says he is considering four candidates for intelligence chief  (Read 248 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he is considering four candidates for intelligence chief
By Morgan Chalfant - 02/21/20 11:17 AM EST

Trump says he is considering four candidates for intelligence chief
© Getty Images

President Trump says that he is considering four individuals to serve as his next director of national intelligence (DNI) and that a decision would be made “within the next few weeks.”

“Four great candidates are under consideration at DNI,” Trump tweeted Friday morning. “Decision within next few weeks!”

The president did not name any individuals under consideration. He had told reporters Thursday evening aboard Air Force One that he was considering Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.) as a candidate, but the congressman, who is running for Senate in Georgia, told the Fox Business Network on Friday that he was not interested and would not accept the position.

Trump announced Wednesday that U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, one of his staunchest defenders, would serve as his top intelligence chief in an acting capacity. Grenell took over for Joseph Maguire, who had served as acting director of national intelligence since last August.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/484045-trump-says-he-is-considering-four-candidates-for-intelligence-chief
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump says he is considering four candidates for intelligence chief
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 05:36:58 pm »
"This is not a job that interests me, at this time it's not one that I would accept because I'm running a Senate race down here in Georgia,” Collins said Friday on Fox Business.

Utah Rep. Chris Stewart is said to be a top contender, according to the New York Times. National security adviser, Robert O’Brien, has encouraged Trump to nominate Stewart, who is a member of the House Intelligence Committee, and is interested in the position.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-four-people-being-considered-for-spy-chief-nomination
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 05:58:42 pm »
US intelligence chief replaced 'after clash with Donald Trump over Russian bid to boost re-election'
Agence France-Presse
The TelegraphFebruary 20, 2020, 5:38 PM PST

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/us-intelligence-chief-replaced-clash-013801589.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 06:42:12 pm »
"This is not a job that interests me, at this time it's not one that I would accept because I'm running a Senate race down here in Georgia,” Collins said Friday on Fox Business.

Utah Rep. Chris Stewart is said to be a top contender, according to the New York Times. National security adviser, Robert O’Brien, has encouraged Trump to nominate Stewart, who is a member of the House Intelligence Committee, and is interested in the position.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-says-four-people-being-considered-for-spy-chief-nomination

If the House and Senate like him he is UNIPARTY and a red Flag needs to go up. ! YES, THE Swamp IS THAT Deep. Cannot trust ANY POLITICIAN  currently in office except TRUMP and he is not a politician. :amen: