Author Topic: Fox's Henry, Regan defend Cavuto after Trump attacks: 'Outstanding man, outstanding journalist'  (Read 3998 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
...especially when that car is already on the track and racing at 280 mile an hour towards the finish line!

Even if I don't especially like the car I'm getting in if it's headed in my direction.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

I spent 40+ years working within the bowels of the Republican Party and see this thread as a perfect illustration of why we NEVER get very far.  Everyone wants to get to the same place but we spend ALL of our time arguing amongst ourselves about which damned car to ride in!

@Bigun
Well, some like a car that just sits in the driveway and does not fix things and some want a bulldozer.
The problem is when the bulldozer pulls out of the driveway and starts running over stuff... lol

Online corbe

As Always, @Right_in_Virginia you paint with a Broad Brush. I don't expect you to see or even acknowledge the fact that quite a few Nevers here have moderated their tone toward a President they have disliked practically forever for his lacking of a lot of things that make a Man of his age. 
   He's all we got as many of us predicted back in 2016, it would probably be an 8 year deal unless his bimbos came forward or he shot his foot or that proverbial 5th Avenue Newyawker.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun
Well, some like a car that just sits in the driveway and does not fix things and some want a bulldozer.
The problem is when the bulldozer pulls out of the driveway and starts running over stuff... lol

Ya think???   wink777
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

You're better at it than I, @musiclady.  Sometimes I honor that in the breach. 333cleo

I wouldn’t say that I’m better at it than anyone, only that I keep trying.

I spent the first couple of years of the Obama administration seething, but then I felt it eating me alive inside, and knew I had to fight it.

With Trump it’s just the sad realization that we have lost the battle.

Not anger. Definitely not hatred.

Just sorrow that there are no more good guys and that my country is gone...
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wouldn’t say that I’m better at it than anyone, only that I keep trying.

I spent the first couple of years of the Obama administration seething, but then I felt it eating me alive inside, and knew I had to fight it.

With Trump it’s just the sad realization that we have lost the battle.

Not anger. Definitely not hatred.

Just sorrow that there are no more good guys and that my country is gone...

There are lots of "good guys," but they don't tend to go into politics.  The "best" does not float to the top in that profession.  It's the same with sewage. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

There are lots of "good guys," but they don't tend to go into politics.  The "best" does not float to the top in that profession.  It's the same with sewage.

Which makes it an even more sobering proposition that, like it or not, politicians are just a reflection of the people they represent.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 10:08:59 pm by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

Not gonna argue with that!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online corbe

The great Majority of my Immediate Family is Trumper on a scale that rivals even his most ardent supporters here.
   I'm use to being the outcast cause I know the Mutual Respect will always be there, like here some of the time. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

As Always, @Right_in_Virginia you paint with a Broad Brush. I don't expect you to see or even acknowledge the fact that quite a few Nevers

This is why my post made the comparison with "anti's" ... not "nevers" @corbe .  There is a difference.  My apologies for painting with so narrow a brush.

Offline Axeslinger

This is why my post made the comparison with "anti's" ... not "nevers" @corbe .  There is a difference.  My apologies for painting with so narrow a brush.
@Right_in_Virginia
With the historical treatment here that the Nevers received by those of your persuasion (you REALLY should go back and read my comments to skeeter on this page), you’ll, of course, forgive @corbe for that which appears a distinction without a difference. 
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson