Author Topic: Tim Scott Predicts Black Support for Donald Trump to Increase by 50 Percent in 2020  (Read 452 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 21 Feb 2020

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) predicted Thursday that black support for President Donald Trump would jump in 2020, as a result of the president’s success in office.

“President Trump will see a 50 percent increase in his African-American support,” Scott told Fox News host Neil Cavuto. “It will go from eight percent in 2016 to a minimum of 12 percent in 2020. He may even get to 15 percent of the African American vote, and that is game over.”

Under Trump, Scott said, black home ownership was up two percent. He also praised Trump for getting permanent funding for historic black colleges and universities for the first time in history and passing and signing criminal justice reform.

“President Trump is not just talking a good game, he is walking a good game,” Scott said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/21/tim-scott-predicts-black-support-for-donald-trump-to-increase-by-50-percent-in-2020/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

The decrease in Black unemployment numbers should help Trump and I'm hoping the decrease in Hispanic unemployment numbers equates to votes as well.  The increase would be HUGE.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The decrease in Black unemployment numbers should help Trump and I'm hoping the decrease in Hispanic unemployment numbers equates to votes as well.  The increase would be HUGE.

Turnout is as important as the vote percentages. With the dems running on nothing but hatred of Trump, the fewer who are motivated to show up to throw him out the better.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA