Author Topic: Biden promises one-term presidency if his 'energy and mental acuity' decline  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden promises one-term presidency if his 'energy and mental acuity' decline
by Emily Larsen
 | February 20, 2020 09:31 PM

Joe Biden said that he would not seek a second term as president if his health deteriorates while in office.

A voter at a CNN town hall in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Thursday night asked the former vice president, 77, if he would commit to serving only one term.

"No, I wouldn't do that, but, I tell you what, you're going to be able to make a judgment," Biden said. "And, by the way, the two youngest people on the stage now are me and Buttigieg," he joked, referring to 38-year-old former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, the youngest candidate in the race.

Biden said, however, that he would not seek a second term if his health declined.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-promises-one-term-presidency-if-his-energy-and-mental-acuity-decline
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If 'mental acuity' is a criterion, then he should commit to being a no-term President and just go home.
He has already failed that milestone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The responses almost write themselves... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Because we all know how easily aging seniors give up something like their car keys ...
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

Hate to break it to ya Uncle Joe, but you're already aging and your mental acuity has been in decline.  Secondly, you're a lying dog-faced pony soldier!  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A situation that would never occur because his sycophants will never tell him he's Sloe.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 04:59:38 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

Well, rather than worry about your second term, you beter work on getting your first...

Offline mortarman

Shortbus Joe was never mentally acute to begin with. This is why he is needed in the race. Otherwise Bernie would be driving that clown car to Milwaukee an' there wouldn't be enough chaos an' confusion to allow them to draft the Pantsuit Assassin. That's what it is all about anyway. Dang it. Serial Killery is entitled.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.