Author Topic: Michael Bloomberg’s campaign implodes onstage in Nevada Democratic debate  (Read 602 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Michael Bloomberg’s campaign implodes onstage in Nevada Democratic debate

By Ebony Bowden

February 19, 2020 | 11:01pm

LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Mike Bloomberg’s millions in campaign spending flew right out the window Wednesday night.

The billionaire’s self-bankrolled presidential bid was torn to shreds in the opening minutes of Wednesday’s Democratic debate as his opponents skewered him for his checkered past on sexual harassment and his record on stop-and-frisk.

Each candidate on the Las Vegas stage attacked Bloomberg right out of the gate, and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren made the former Big Apple mayor visibly squirm and roll his eyes in frustration.

“I’d like to talk about who we’re running against, a billionaire who calls women ‘fat broads’ and ‘horse-faced lesbians,'” she said from the Paris Theater.

“And, no, I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/02/19/michael-bloombergs-campaign-implodes-onstage-in-nevada-democratic-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Bloomberg's whole strategy is starting to look questionable. His presence in the debate strengthened Sanders, and his vow to spend whatever it takes to defeat Trump whether he's the nominee or not must have a lot of dems wondering why they should buy the cow if the milk is free.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bloomberg's whole strategy is starting to look questionable. His presence in the debate strengthened Sanders, and his vow to spend whatever it takes to defeat Trump whether he's the nominee or not must have a lot of dems wondering why they should buy the cow if the milk is free.

You nailed it, @Snarknado:cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That assumes anyone was even watching.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Miss Ebony is making the tactical mistake that air superiority and bombardment can replace ground troops.

Bottom line is Bloomberg has the cash to skewer anyone, including and especially Sanders, repeatedly on any medium he chooses.

Multiple ads will carry far more than one debate.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Miss Ebony is making the tactical mistake that air superiority and bombardment can replace ground troops.

Bottom line is Bloomberg has the cash to skewer anyone, including and especially Sanders, repeatedly on any medium he chooses.

In which case, it's safe to say one can only destroy with such tactics.  What was that line from Dune?  "He who can destroy a thing, can control a thing."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That assumes anyone was even watching.
Or that anyone cares what Bloomberg  has to say? No matter how many times he says it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online berdie

Agreed.  I am amazed at what he must be spending.  But he isn't going to rope in any Repubs. Of course that isn't his goal right now I don't guess.