Author Topic: No, Obama has not endorsed Bloomberg  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No, Obama has not endorsed Bloomberg
« on: February 19, 2020, 11:30:24 pm »
No, Obama has not endorsed Bloomberg
by Naomi Lim
 | February 19, 2020 05:32 PM

Michael Bloomberg's massive ad buy is a glowing tribute to former President Barack Obama, giving some the false impression that the 44th president made an endorsement.

In the week before the New Hampshire primary, the billionaire former New York City mayor spent $1.2 million on airtime for a 30-second ad that played part of a speech Obama gave about the philanthropist over images of the pair.

"President Barack Obama is someone I was proud to call Commander-in-Chief, and someone I was honored to work with to get big things done," Bloomberg tweeted.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/no-obama-has-not-endorsed-bloomberg
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: No, Obama has not endorsed Bloomberg
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 02:21:22 pm »
He is waiting for the convention where he will be the one who announces in the spirit of 'bringing everyone together' he will nominate Michelle as President nominee.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 02:24:52 pm »
Obama is a much higher priced whore than Slyvester Turner but a whore never-the-less.  Just negotiating the price.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/02/13/houston-mayor-sylvester-turner-endorses-michael-bloomberg-president/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 02:34:53 pm »
Obama is a much higher priced whore than Slyvester Turner but a whore never-the-less.  Just negotiating the price.
:beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org