Author Topic: Why Trump has already secured a second term — no matter who his opponent is By Sharyl Attkisson  (Read 128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Trump has already secured a second term — no matter who his opponent is
By Sharyl Attkisson, opinion contributor — 02/18/20 09:30 AM EST

I’m not a professional political analyst, so my political analysis is worth about what you pay for it. However, a few people who know that I called Donald Trump as the 2016 winner, starting back in 2015, have asked me what I think now. 

My prediction for the 2016 race was based on a variety of observational and anecdotal evidence. I listened to Democrats, Republicans and independents across the U.S. I talked to people who consider themselves apolitical. I heard from taxi and Uber drivers, the Verizon man, stay-at-home moms, college grads, professionals, blue-collar delivery workers. And I watched nearly every rally of Trump and his opponents.

Now, that same unscientific methodology has led me to conclude that Trump has already secured a second term — no matter who his main opponent turns out to be.

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/483344-why-trump-has-already-secured-a-second-term-no-matter-who-his-opponent-is
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34