Author Topic: When Planets Forgot  (Read 537 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
When Planets Forgot
« on: February 17, 2020, 09:09:18 pm »
The eight planets and little Pluto all forgot the weight of all other planets as well as the sun.

It was mass confusion.  It's happening throughout the Democratic Party right now.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: When Planets Forgot
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 09:11:45 pm »
I've always said men are from Mars, Women are from Venus and Democrats are from Uranus.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: When Planets Forgot
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 09:12:22 pm »
The eight planets and little Pluto all forgot the weight of all other planets as well as the sun.

It was mass confusion.  It's happening throughout the Democratic Party right now.
Well, for all the space they occupy, there is little of substance.
They seem to treat everything with inappropriate levels of gravity.
I'm still not convinced there is intelligent life present.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis