Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Mocks Christian Men for Believing and Living by the Bible  (Read 2531 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Elizabeth Warren Mocks Christian Men for Believing and Living by the Bible
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2020, 10:48:38 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Can you please cite anything Trump has said in the past which would indicate that he wants to vote for homosexuals?  I have not seen any instance where Trump has exhibited bigotry in that regard.  Nowhere has he shown any indication that a candidate's sexual preference matters.  Thanks in advance.

She's alluding to this now closed thread. But as I pointed out in Reply #4, the title of the OP article of that thread (and the thread title) misrepresents what Trump actually said. Trump did not say that he would vote for a homosexual, and "wants to" is an even greater misrepresentation of what Trump said. But this seems to be a Facts Don't Matter circumstance; Bad Orange Man does not deserve honesty.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2020, 04:15:08 am »
@Chosen Daughter

Can you please cite anything Trump has said in the past which would indicate that he wants to vote for homosexuals?  I have not seen any instance where Trump has exhibited bigotry in that regard.  Nowhere has he shown any indication that a candidate's sexual preference matters.  Thanks in advance.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/02/13/trump-could-support-gay-president-but-probably-not-buttigieg/4748705002/

I don't know if you are trying to split hairs here. If a person says they would vote for a homosexual they would.  They would have to want to, to do that.   *****rollingeyes***** 

And reading his comments about some people is obviously directed at people of faith.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 04:20:05 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2020, 04:30:38 am »
@EdinVA

It WAS,but like every other article on TBR,it is increasingly the playroom of the Anti-Trump Bible-Thumpers. You are a member of their Holier than Thou Cult,or you are sum kinda comminist trying to get in the way of their beloved religious police state,where we all have all the freedoms they are willing to allow us.

Why are you even commenting in this thread?  You do realize that you agree with Warren don't you?  She mocks Christians just like you do.  And this isn't the first time.  So just give a cheer to Warren OK?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 04:33:12 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2020, 04:36:21 am »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/02/13/trump-could-support-gay-president-but-probably-not-buttigieg/4748705002/

Are you wanting me to go behind the USA Today paywall, dig through that article, and find a citation that supports your claim?  Really?

I don't know if you are trying to split hairs here.

I am not splitting hairs.  I am simply asking you to provide the quote from Trump that backs up your claim.  Again, can you please cite anything Trump has said in the past which would indicate that he wants to vote for homosexuals?

If a person says they would vote for a homosexual they would.

But that's not what you said.  You said that Trump wants to vote for homosexuals.  Again, please show me Trump's exact statement that supports your claim.

Here is the difference between you and Trump.  Trump is saying that he would not take the bigoted stance to vote against a candidate simply because that candidate is homosexual.  And you would.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2020, 04:50:54 am »
Why are you even commenting in this thread?  You do realize that you agree with Warren don't you?  She mocks Christians just like you do.  And this isn't the first time.  So just give a cheer to Warren OK?

@Chosen Daughter

You are a liar,and have no shame. You equate me with Warren because I am not a bigot. You should be,but won't be,ashamed of yourself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2020, 04:59:24 am »
Are you wanting me to go behind the USA Today paywall, dig through that article, and find a citation that supports your claim?  Really?

You already know what he said.

I am not splitting hairs.  I am simply asking you to provide the quote from Trump that backs up your claim.  Again, can you please cite anything Trump has said in the past which would indicate that he wants to vote for homosexuals?

See below

But that's not what you said.  You said that Trump wants to vote for homosexuals.  Again, please show me Trump's exact statement that supports your claim.

Here is the difference between you and Trump.  Trump is saying that he would not take the bigoted stance to vote against a candidate simply because that candidate is homosexual.  And you would.

You already know what Trump said and again I will tell you that if Trump is not opposed to voting for a gay president he is for it.  Like I said  in order to vote for a homosexual you would have to want to.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2020, 05:00:57 am »
@Chosen Daughter

You are a liar,and have no shame. You equate me with Warren because I am not a bigot. You should be,but won't be,ashamed of yourself.

You are right.  I am not ashamed.  Warren was using the exact same kind of tactics you do.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2020, 05:06:14 am »
Everyone should listen to Rush Limbaugh today.   You know.  Trumps medal of freedom recipient.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2020, 05:12:20 am »
You already know what Trump said

Yes, I do.  And it does not reconcile with your claim that "its our president that wants to vote for homosexuals."  Which is why I specifically asked you to provide the quote from Trump that does support your claim.  And your refusal to do so leaves me no choice but to believe that you are intentionally making statements you know to be false about Donald Trump.  (Deut. 5:20)
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2020, 05:15:57 am »
Yes, I do.  And it does not reconcile with your claim that "its our president that wants to vote for homosexuals."  Which is why I specifically asked you to provide the quote from Trump that does support your claim.  And your refusal to do so leaves me no choice but to believe that you are intentionally making statements you know to be false about Donald Trump.  (Deut. 5:20)

Nothing false about it.  If he says he would vote for a homosexual he would have to want to in order to do it.  Nothing false.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2020, 05:19:30 am »
Nothing false about it.  If he says he would vote for a homosexual he would have to want to in order to do it.  Nothing false.  *****rollingeyes*****

Show me the actual quote.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2020, 05:23:59 am »
Show me the actual quote.

"I think there would be some that wouldn’t – and I wouldn’t be among that group to be honest with you," Trump said.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2020, 05:31:04 am »
"I think there would be some that wouldn’t – and I wouldn’t be among that group to be honest with you," Trump said.

In no way does that quote equate to "its our president that wants to vote for homosexuals.".  Not anywhere close.  Trump is clearly stating that he is not a bigot who would vote against someone based solely upon their sexual preference.  But clearly you are.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2020, 05:40:45 am »
Nothing false about it.  If he says he would vote for a homosexual he would have to want to in order to do it. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2020, 05:41:22 am »
In no way does that quote equate to "its our president that wants to vote for homosexuals.".  Not anywhere close.  Trump is clearly stating that he is not a bigot who would vote against someone based solely upon their sexual preference.  But clearly you are.

All you are doing is replacing would vote for with who would not vote against.  Deceptive, and doesn't negate what I said.

Lets try this.  Based on what he said suppose there is a homosexual Congressman or Senator running and Trump votes for them.  Would you say he voted for them because he didn't want to?  Of course not.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 05:45:55 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2020, 05:45:31 am »
All you are doing is replacing would vote for with who would not vote against.  Deceptive, and doesn't negate what I said.

Uh, no.  You are the one who is embellishing here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2020, 05:46:37 am »
Uh, no.  You are the one who is embellishing here.

Lets try this.  Based on what he said suppose there is a homosexual Congressman or Senator running and Trump votes for them.  Would you say he voted for them because he didn't want to?  Of course not.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2020, 06:00:34 am »

Based on Trump's statement, I would say that he did not take into account their sexual preference in his decision to vote.  This of course directly contradicts your false claim that Trump wants to vote for homosexuals.  But hey, if you wish to double and triple down on bearing false witness, have at it.  It's only your credibility that is in the trash.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2020, 06:04:41 am »
Fox News’s Geraldo Rivera asked Trump on an episode of his podcast released Thursday if Americans would “vote for a gay man to be president.”
“I think so,” Trump said. “I think there would be some that wouldn’t, and I wouldn’t be among that group, to be honest with you.”

“I think that it doesn't seem to be hurting Pete ‘Boot-edge-edge,’” Trump continued, using a phonetic pronunciation of former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg's (D) name. Trump has previously joked about the former mayor’s last name. “It doesn’t seem to be hurting him very much.”
Trump added, “But there would certainly be a group. You know this better than I do. There would be a group that probably wouldn’t. But you and I would not be in that group.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/483062-trump-reveals-he-would-vote-for-a-gay-presidential-candidate

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2020, 06:06:14 am »
Based on Trump's statement, I would say that he did not take into account their sexual preference in his decision to vote.  This of course directly contradicts your false claim that Trump wants to vote for homosexuals.  But hey, if you wish to double and triple down on bearing false witness, have at it.  It's only your credibility that is in the trash.

He doesn't want to vote for homosexuals?  How do you come to that conclusion?

-Dwight Eisenhower-
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 06:07:44 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2020, 06:17:39 am »
You want to see bigotry?

Vice President Mike Pence and other Christians who believe homosexuality is sinful are bigots tantamount to those who opposed civil rights and supported slavery, according to a well-known Washington Post columnist.

The newspaper’s Richard Cohen argues in a new column that the beliefs of Mike Pence and his wife, Karen, about sexuality are no different than the racist beliefs from America’s past.

“I have a question for those Republicans who, along with Democrats, demand the resignation of Virginia Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam for the abhorrent photo that appeared on his page in his medical school yearbook: If bigotry is repugnant, why not demand the resignation of Vice President Mike Pence for his ugly views on homosexuality?” Cohen asked. “And while they’re at it, why not insist that Pence’s wife resign her position at a school that discriminates against gays and lesbians?”

Karen Pence is teaching at a private Christian school that affirms traditional biblical teachings on sexuality, as Christian Headlines previously reported.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/christians-such-as-mike-pence-are-bigots.html

Bigots that call other people bigots.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2020, 06:33:49 am »
When Chick-fil-a president Dan Cathy said in public that he stands for Christian values and that his company is built on those values, the LGBT community and their supporters went nuts. All of a sudden an incredible firestorm of vitriol exploded forth. It began with negative reports in the media, continued with high profile entertainers uttering expletives and vowing to never again eat at Chick-fil-a, and climaxed with several big city mayors and influential council members vowing to use their influence to keep Chick-fil-a stores from opening in their cities. All this from the people who are calling Christians intolerant.

One of the real difficulties for Christians is that slowly, over the last two to three generations, a new set of beliefs has taken over as the dominant foundation of American culture. The shift has been rapid, but not sudden. It has basically slipped in and, piece by piece, pushed Christian values to the side. Because of this gradual shift, even many Christians have, without even realizing it, incorporated many of the non-Christian beliefs into their own value systems.

A great illustration of this is a Facebook post by a Christian who wrote, “I can’t tell if all of the people who posted pictures of Chick-fil-a today are anti-human rights, or pro-diabetes … either way, can we please stop wasting time discriminating.” You see, being opposed to “homosexual marriage” has been turned from sin into discrimination. The result is that Christians are now seen by many in the pop culture as being “bigots and homophobes.”

http://www.marketfaith.org/are-christians-really-bigots-and-homophobes/

November 2, 2014
What Do Gays Really Want From The Church?

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/11/what_do_gays_really_want_from_the_church.html#ixzz6ENYWyesj
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

You can call me whatever you want.  Its homosexual activism that says we shouldn't vote for homosexual presidents.  Based solely on the abuse of power by the homosexual community to force it down everyones throats and make God a bigot in order to advance their agenda.

And you would be correct that I wouldn't vote for a homosexual for any office.  Not in the school district.  Not as Mayor, Governor, Congress or Senate.  Nothing.  I am not ashamed and I certainly don't care that the president thought he was above the others who wouldn't.  It isn't any different than Warren and her diatribe.  Republicans used to be the party for family. 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 06:38:42 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2020, 12:49:02 pm »
He doesn't want to vote for homosexuals?  How do you come to that conclusion?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

@Chosen Daughter

He's ok with me as long as he doesn't say he would vote for Church Ladies. We already have Communists in our government,and we don't need their Nazi pals.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2020, 01:38:08 pm »

HoldOnNow... It is bigotry to obey YHWH?? Careful what you're steppin in there, @Hoodat

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2020, 01:56:17 pm »

I support 100% your comments.

USAToday's headline is false journalism as he did not say what the headline says.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington