Author Topic: Bloomberg caught badmouthing farmers  (Read 756 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bloomberg caught badmouthing farmers
« on: February 17, 2020, 02:27:56 pm »
February 17, 2020
By Monica Showalter

Standing there after having presumably eaten food, Michael Bloomberg would have you think that America's farmers are dumb.

Pete @PeterMentes

Bloomberg on why farmers can’t work in information technology

MB: “I can teach anyone how to be a farmer 1 dig a hole 2 put a seed in 3 put dirt on top 4 add water 5 up comes the corn”

The skill 4information technology is completely different you need more grey matter#farmers

Farmers can now stand in line behind black people, (branded criminals), poor people, (ordered taxed to keep them from spending their money on booze and cigarettes), women (maybe if they'd go to a library instead of Bloomingdale's) and babies in the womb (kill it), to collect their Bloomberg insult. Does this guy have any respect for anyone? His money seems to have activated his inner jerkwad - which isn't going to cut it for winning the presidency.

This insult was from 2016, and lot of this stuff keeps rolling out from his past.

This one was particularly obnoxious because farmers have always been targets of the left. Remember all the leftist abuse hurled at Rep. Devin Nunes for being "a dairy farmer"? Remember how the Obama administration used to spy on farmers and hand their data over to leftwing activists?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/bloomberg_caught_badmouthing_farmers.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Re: Bloomberg caught badmouthing farmers
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 03:36:04 pm »
Somebody needs to put him in this cab and ask him to demonstrate his skills.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 04:41:58 pm »
Bloomberg just spoke plainly what most Progs think but are wise enough not to say aloud except among like-minded Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 05:10:43 pm »
With 40 states generating over a billion dollars each in agricultural revenues, Mini Mike just shat in his mess kit.

In this State, Oil and Gas and Agriculture are the top two industries.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 06:12:47 pm »
He is a bubble person.

Knows nothing outside the bubble he created around himself.

Like Obama, except he is less likable.

And, like Hillary,  that unlikability will show up eventually if he is the nominee.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 06:18:05 pm »
February 17, 2020
By Monica Showalter

Standing there after having presumably eaten food, Michael Bloomberg would have you think that America's farmers are dumb.

Now I see why he didn't start his campaign in Iowa.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 06:49:09 pm »
Actually, his absolute lack of knowledge about such a vital industry simply shows he is unfit for the office of President. While what the farmers get for their crops may be a pittance compared to retail prices, they supply that food chain that feeds not just Americans, but others worldwide. Over a trillion dollars of GDP relies on farmers to make it happen.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 06:58:26 pm »
Actually, his absolute lack of knowledge about such a vital industry simply shows he is unfit for the office of President. While what the farmers get for their crops may be a pittance compared to retail prices, they supply that food chain that feeds not just Americans, but others worldwide. Over a trillion dollars of GDP relies on farmers to make it happen.

Controlling our food supplies is the highest order of national security.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 07:01:22 pm »
Really quite stunning.  My relatives across Wisconsin, Minnesota and North Dakota are rightfully angry-as-hell over this inane comment.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 11:03:50 pm »
Really quite stunning.  My relatives across Wisconsin, Minnesota and North Dakota are rightfully angry-as-hell over this inane comment.
It is revealing that both he and Trump had similar type backgrounds being successful in New York.

Only one was intelligent enough to realize there is more to the world than the bubble of NYC.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 11:10:28 pm »
With 40 states generating over a billion dollars each in agricultural revenues, Mini Mike just shat in his mess kit.

In this State, Oil and Gas and Agriculture are the top two industries.
Heck, much of his own home state of New York relies heavily on agriculture. But those are the areas that aren't as densely populated, so to them, it doesn't matter.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 06:06:15 am »
Heck, much of his own home state of New York relies heavily on agriculture. But those are the areas that aren't as densely populated, so to them, it doesn't matter.
Some 33,000 family farms, 6.9 million acres....$5.2 Billion in sales.

What that fool doesn't realize is that you can't have dense populations and large scale agriculture (you need the land to grow stuff).  **nononono*

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 11:32:18 am »
Bloomberg just spoke plainly what most Progs think but are wise enough not to say aloud except among like-minded Progs.

Actually, he is saying out loud what politicians of both parties think about us "little people" in general. Anyone who really believes a politician can relate to them or know or understand who they are or what they do is a fool.  In their minds we are all dumb peasants.