Author Topic: Far-right suspects in Germany plotted attacks on Muslims, refugees to spark 'civil war'  (Read 500 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
All of the major news sources reported on this, this past week:
Far-right suspects in Germany plotted attacks on Muslims, refugees to spark 'civil war'

Police in Germany arrested twelve men, including one of its own officers, in a nationwide probe into an extreme-right group suspected of planning attacks on politicians, asylum-seekers and Muslims, state interior ministry sources and prosecutors said Friday.

The arrests followed raids, some by heavily-armed special units, which hit 13 locations in six German states.

The four prime suspects planned to spark "a civil-war-like situation... via as yet undefined attacks on politicians, asylum seekers and people of Muslim faith," federal prosecutors said in a statement.

Read more at: https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2020/2/14/far-right-suspects-in-germany-plotted-attacks-on-muslims-refugees

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
well hell,  what were the moslems's attacks on Christians, other faiths and German nationals intended to spark ?

Offline EdinVA

well hell,  what were the moslems's attacks on Christians, other faiths and German nationals intended to spark ?

Having the chance to say Far-Right makes their legs tingle... lol

Offline PeteS in CA

Better informed people can set me straight, but my impression is that liberal Euro leaders and MSM have so demonized decent conservative groups - for political gain - that real white supremacists have gained greater influence than they might otherwise have gotten.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They meant well. How about get them to promise to just kill Muslims,fine them 10 Marks,and let them go?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Better informed people can set me straight, but my impression is that liberal Euro leaders and MSM have so demonized decent conservative groups - for political gain - that real white supremacists have gained greater influence than they might otherwise have gotten.

@PeteS in CA

IMNSHO,it can fairly be stated that the conditions applied by the Allies on Germany at the end of WW-1 set the stage for WW-2.

Seems like some people never learn,doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Unlike France, who will wait until their country is being burnt to the ground, the Germans will begin to attack the muslims and drive them from their country in earnest.  If not, the same thing happens in Germany that will happen in France, total destruction.