Author Topic: President Trump will Be Daytona 500 Grand Marshal – And Will Reportedly Take a Lap at Daytona 500 Sp  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit by Jim Hoft February 14, 2020

FANTASTIC! President Trump will Be Daytona 500 Grand Marshal – And Will Reportedly Take a Lap at Daytona 500 Speedway in the “Beast” Presidential Limo

The White House announced this week that President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will attend the Daytona 500 this weekend at the Daytona International Speedway.

Not only that but— President Trump will be the Grand Marshal of the Daytona 500 on Sunday.

And not only that but— President Trump will reportedly take a lap around the track in the “Beast” presidential limo!

The Daytona Speedway President released a statement on Friday.

Daytona International Speedway President Chip Wile released a statement confirming Trump will attend the race that read, “Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history. We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race’ by attending Sunday’s 62nd annual Daytona 500.”

It won’t be President Trump’s first time with a race car.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/fantastic-president-trump-will-be-daytona-500-grand-marshal-will-take-a-lap-at-daytona-500-speedway-in-the-beast-presidential-limo/

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump plans to take 'The Beast' for a lap at Daytona 500
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 08:08:39 pm »
Trump plans to take 'The Beast' for a lap at Daytona 500
by Tim Pearce
 | February 14, 2020 10:32 PM

President Trump is planning on taking the presidential limo, known as "The Beast," for a ride at the Daytona 500.

The White House is working with NASCAR officials for Trump to do a lap on the Daytona track in Florida to start off the racing season on Sunday, sources told Fox News White House correspondent John Roberts, who said the plan is "not 100%" as the logistics are still being worked out.

Trump plans to attend the Daytona 500, which marks the start to NASCAR’s 2020 season, on his way back to Washington, D.C., after a weekend at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. A Trump campaign adviser leaked plans for the stop earlier in the week.

"It’s the base," a Trump campaign adviser said. "God-fearing, country-loving Americans."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-plans-to-take-the-beast-for-a-lap-at-daytona-500
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Re: Trump plans to take 'The Beast' for a lap at Daytona 500
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 08:13:42 pm »
   He'll be loved at Daytona.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD8

Offline Absalom

Trump to Daytona........................

I'm over here.                                                                           Now I'm over here.

Now I'm here.

Everyone notice me???????

Offline aligncare

He’s running for re-election. Sorry if that bothers you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump to Daytona........................

I'm over here.                                                                           Now I'm over here.

Now I'm here.

Everyone notice me??????? 

I'm guessing this sounded way more clever in your head.   88devil

He’s running for re-election. Sorry if that bothers you.

Nah ... don't apologize for that.  Feel badly that he couldn't find a quote from Socrates on the Daytona 500 and had to wing it.   :laugh:

@aligncare

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 08:49:28 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline aligncare

Nah ... don't apologize for that.  Feel badly that he couldn't find a quote from Socrates on the Daytona 500 and had to wing it.   :laugh:

@aligncare

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh? Is that what he writes about? Well, I wouldn’t know. The post in question is the first I could make any sense of.  :smokin:

Four years and the Trump critics never gets old. Always fresh material.

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh? Is that what he writes about? Well, I wouldn’t know. The post in question is the first I could make any sense of.  :smokin:

Four years and the Trump critics never gets old. Always fresh material.

888high58888 @aligncare

Offline mountaineer

Re: Trump plans to take 'The Beast' for a lap at Daytona 500
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 09:46:32 pm »
   He'll be loved at Daytona.

What has this to do with Trump?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

I was always under the impression that NASCAR country is Trump Country and since NASCAR is more often than not misaligned as a bunch of rednecks, the meme just popped (or pooped) in my mind, @mountaineer I apologize, sincerely, if I offended anyone, particularly any redneck women Briefers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

I was always under the impression that NASCAR country is Trump Country and since NASCAR is more often than not misaligned as a bunch of rednecks, the meme just popped (or pooped) in my mind, @mountaineer I apologize, sincerely, if I offended anyone, particularly any redneck women Briefers.
Didn't offend me. I can't stand NASCAR. I just don't like baseless generalizations.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Good for President Trump.  He needs a break from all the b.s. and glad to see he's going to have a bit of fun.

Prayers up as well for President Trump and his family.   :0001: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump named Daytona 500 grand marshal, will give 'start your engines' command
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/trump-president-daytona-500-grand-marshal
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Absalom

@aligncare
------------------------------------
Actually I didn't quote Socrates because mentioning his name in the same sentence w/Trump
would have produced such hysterical laughter it might have disrupted TBR .

------------------------------------
Actually I didn't quote Socrates because mentioning his name in the same sentence w/Trump
would have produced such hysterical laughter it might have disrupted TBR .

God love ya, you're batting zero today.  You should consider asking a trusted friend "is this as clever as I think it is" before you hit "post".   88devil

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AF1 just did a flyover at Daytona...really cool

Race on your local Fox Network
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:53:04 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Hoft
@gatewaypundit
·
1h
AMAZING! President Trump surprises Daytona crowd - Swoops down 800 ft. Over track before landing! ... Crowd Erupts!!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jordan McBride
@JMcBr1d3
·
11m
"4 more years" chant breaks out at #DAYTONA500
Support the USO