Author Topic: It was Obama, not Trump, who weaponized government against political opponents  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 14, 2020
It was Obama, not Trump, who weaponized government against political opponents
By Jack Hellner

Most of the media along with other Democrats are having a collective cow because the Trump administration has reassigned some people from the White House and fired an ambassador who clearly disagreed with Trump’s policies who used hearsay evidence and personal opinion to destroy him.

We are hearing from the Democrat talking points that Trump is weaponizing the government and exacting revenge.

It’s as if the media and other Democrats are so arrogant that they can indoctrinate people to believe that other presidents and politicians don’t make staff decisions based on whether subordinates support their policies. Why the heck would any president keep people who are so insubordinate on their staffs?

Would Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff just ignore subordinates on their staffs who sought to destroy them? What would Schiff do if a staff member told the truth about the leaker, the person now lionized as "the whistleblower"?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/it_was_obama_not_trump_who_weaponized_government_against_political_opponents.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Not just against political opponents, remember Fast and Furious?  Or how about IRS targeting? NSA recording communications?

We are now paying for our government to spy on its citizens and push those with whom it disagrees.

Offline skeeter

Obama is symbolic of the left - once in power their only goal is to perpetuate it. Every tool at their disposal is devoted to it.

Offline PeteS in CA

Two words: Bill Clinton.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

Before that, it was Lincoln.
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yuwanna order a pie?
OK, I guess??
Peach apple
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Two words: Bill Clinton.

Yep!  Obama just put the finishing touches on what he started.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Before that, it was Lincoln.

And THAT is very true as well and Woodrow Wilson was no slouch at it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
And THAT is very true as well and Woodrow Wilson was no slouch at it!
We need to toss in Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, Harry Truman, FDR, maybe even Mr. Softly (ho ho ho)-Speaking-Big-Stick while we're at it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:51:09 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yuwanna order a pie?
OK, I guess??
Peach apple
I thought we determined a long time ago it was Pecan.